Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We have our exam on Tuesday 14/06/16 could a life saver please post sentence structures for the questions aswell as helpful websites to revise from. Im sure many would be grateful.

ReputationRep:
    My school teaches us to structure the questions like this:
    1: From the source it can be inferred... evidence from the source to support this is.. X2
    2. 4 PEE paragraphs, for example if it were a question about opposition in 1919-1922 you could say: Firstly, one opposition to the weimar constitution was the kapp putch etc etc
    3. Our school teaches us to do at least 4/5 PEEL paragraphs and linking everything together for example if it were about th treaty of versailles and one of your points was about the loss of industrial land, you could link it to the economic side of things because they lost money aswell as having to pay reperations
    And for the do you agree questions, a lot of us tend to argue two points for and 3 points against and a conclusion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCGI)
    My school teaches us to structure the questions like this:
    1: From the source it can be inferred... evidence from the source to support this is.. X2
    2. 4 PEE paragraphs, for example if it were a question about opposition in 1919-1922 you could say: Firstly, one opposition to the weimar constitution was the kapp putch etc etc
    3. Our school teaches us to do at least 4/5 PEEL paragraphs and linking everything together for example if it were about th treaty of versailles and one of your points was about the loss of industrial land, you could link it to the economic side of things because they lost money aswell as having to pay reperations
    And for the do you agree questions, a lot of us tend to argue two points for and 3 points against and a conclusion
    Thanks do you know any helpful websites for revision?

ReputationRep:
    Presuming you're doing SHP too? I really like this app, this is all I used for mocks and did really well, but we had just been learning about it so will look at the revision guide too this time. Hope it helps https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/scho...832839438?mt=8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student2607)
    Presuming you're doing SHP too? I really like this app, this is all I used for mocks and did really well, but we had just been learning about it so will look at the revision guide too this time. Hope it helps https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/scho...832839438?mt=8
    Thanks dude

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.