History Edexcel GCSE - Germany 1918-45 help!! Watch

konkord123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
We have our exam on Tuesday 14/06/16 could a life saver please post sentence structures for the questions aswell as helpful websites to revise from. Im sure many would be grateful.
CCGI
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My school teaches us to structure the questions like this:
1: From the source it can be inferred... evidence from the source to support this is.. X2
2. 4 PEE paragraphs, for example if it were a question about opposition in 1919-1922 you could say: Firstly, one opposition to the weimar constitution was the kapp putch etc etc
3. Our school teaches us to do at least 4/5 PEEL paragraphs and linking everything together for example if it were about th treaty of versailles and one of your points was about the loss of industrial land, you could link it to the economic side of things because they lost money aswell as having to pay reperations
And for the do you agree questions, a lot of us tend to argue two points for and 3 points against and a conclusion
konkord123
Rep:
?
(Original post by CCGI)
My school teaches us to structure the questions like this:
1: From the source it can be inferred... evidence from the source to support this is.. X2
2. 4 PEE paragraphs, for example if it were a question about opposition in 1919-1922 you could say: Firstly, one opposition to the weimar constitution was the kapp putch etc etc
3. Our school teaches us to do at least 4/5 PEEL paragraphs and linking everything together for example if it were about th treaty of versailles and one of your points was about the loss of industrial land, you could link it to the economic side of things because they lost money aswell as having to pay reperations
And for the do you agree questions, a lot of us tend to argue two points for and 3 points against and a conclusion
Thanks do you know any helpful websites for revision?
student2607
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Presuming you're doing SHP too? I really like this app, this is all I used for mocks and did really well, but we had just been learning about it so will look at the revision guide too this time. Hope it helps https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/scho...832839438?mt=8
konkord123
Rep:
?
(Original post by student2607)
Presuming you're doing SHP too? I really like this app, this is all I used for mocks and did really well, but we had just been learning about it so will look at the revision guide too this time. Hope it helps https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/scho...832839438?mt=8
Thanks dude
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (60)
23.9%
No (191)
76.1%

Watched Threads