Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey folks,

Just wondering how we are all preparing for the theory paper next week. What are your texts and how are you revising? Hopefully coursework and AS will save us haha!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for Lady Windermere's Fan / Our Country's Good??

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm doing Coram Boy and A servant of two masters

ReputationRep:
    Doing The Seagull and Blood Wedding, any predictions for them ? Also revision wise, just reading through, making sure I actually know the content ! Maybe a few essays ?? Just a few days left ! Last exam for me

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiii.
    I'm doing Lady Windermeres fan and A View from the Bridge. Has anyone got any tips - maybe just in general on how to get an A* in these papers?
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariahdonnelly)
    Hiiiii.
    I'm doing Lady Windermeres fan and A View from the Bridge. Has anyone got any tips - maybe just in general on how to get an A* in these papers?
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just remember "creative adaptation", an overview of the entire play, that is what got me full UMS in the mock I'm worried for this though, I don't know how to revise it

ReputationRep:
    Well, this thread just shows how few people are doing Drama hahaha...

ReputationRep:
    HI, I'm studying Our Country's Good and a servant to two master if anyone can provide me with some hep it would be much appreciated as I bricking it for the exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tobzone)
    HI, I'm studying Our Country's Good and a servant to two master if anyone can provide me with some hep it would be much appreciated as I bricking it for the exam.
    I'm doing servant and finding it hard to revise as you can't really because it depends on the question

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Stressed out 2016 drama student here!

Does anyone know what the extract was for Our Country's Good in 2015? I know it was Act 2 Scene 7, but the past paper on the AQA website doesn't mention the specific extract from it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

-mumble118

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! How did everybody find the paper today? I was studying Lady Windermere's Fan and Coram Boy!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.