The Student Room Group

I really hope England lose very badly overall!!

As the thread says I hope they lose every single game...

Just because the simple fact the fans are causing so much grief over there scum of the earth. The last thing France/Paris need is England fans destroying the streets and causing violence.

Please Lose :smile: :smile: :smile:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/10/england-fans-violence-marseille-police-european-championship
Reply 1
Your own article makes it sounds like it's the French instigating, and everywhere else is saying it's mostly the Russians.
Original post by difeo
Your own article makes it sounds like it's the French instigating, and everywhere else is saying it's mostly the Russians.

Nope I disagree. The videos I have seen the fans always take it too far.
Reply 3
wtf?
Reply 4
Original post by urbanlocations
Nope I disagree. The videos I have seen the fans always take it too far.

Like the one just now of Russians chasing English inside the stadium
Reply 5
Yeah cool, good for you.

I hope England win the Euros.
So you want a football team to lose their hard work because their fans are idiots?
Original post by Student403
So you want a football team to lose their hard work because their fans are idiots?

Not even that.

Take your irrational nonsense elsewhere OP
It was a tiny percentage of the travelling fans! You will always get a few idiots who will want fights. At the end of the match most of the troublemakers seemed to be Russian.

Anyway I will be hoping for England to win the other two group games. Russia was always going to be our toughest opponents of the group.

Quick Reply

Latest