Where is the best place to study abroad for Illustration at university?

Watch
Jakelord98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey,
I've been considering studying abroad recently, and was wondering if anyone knows the best places to study abroad for Illustration at university. I aim to be an Illustrator, something very much in that field anyway. I've considered concept artwork, tattoo work, freelance illustration, it changes daily aha. I've looked at places around Ontario in Canada, and I've kinda liked the sound of the courses round there, but I don't really know where would be a good place, or if there is anywhere specifically that would be a better place to study for illustration. I live in England currently, and I'm dying to get out aha, got to be honest I hate it here. And the illustration courses seem very old fashioned here, and I'm not sure if that kind of style would be better for what I want to go into. I won't completely refuse to come to uni here, but I'd prefer to get out if i could aha. There's no where specifically i wouldn't go, as long as its worth studying illustration there.
Thank you for your help
Libbyneedstopass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Damn it's a shame this never got any responses as I'm in a similar position right now (or at least considering it). Can I ask what you did in the end?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean if money is no problem the SCAD would be my top choice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (223)
43.47%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.6%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
21.05%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (57)
11.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed