Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I want to apply for MA Film Editing. I have found two courses that seem to be good. One is Postproduction-Film Editing at Bournemouth University and the other one is Filmmaking Editing at Goldsmiths.

I have heard a lot of positive reviews/opinions about BU and its Media School, that students work in the film industry, however these opinions were mostly about Animation/Special Effects. I have not found anything about Editing.

Also, I was looking for some information/opinions about Editing at Goldsmiths but I have found nothing.

Could someone tell me which Uni seem to be better for doing film editing? Is Goldsmiths better than BU? Maybe someone is currently doing editing at Goldsmiths and could tell me a lil bit more? I would be greatful for any info

Many thanks )

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I wonder which you chose? I've been offered a place on the MA in Documentary and Factual Filmmaking at the met Film School but am having some second thoughts. Did you choose Goldsmith's and if so how are you finding it?Very interested to know how you got on. I'm aware of what a very big decision it can be.Many thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.