The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

I.T Management for Business (ITMB)

Has anyone studied ITMB at Oxford Brookes University as i want to know what the course is like in terms of is it more business orientated or I.T orientated. looking at other universities such as UCL i see that the modules are more business orientated. when looking at the modules on Oxford Brookes website it seems to me that the modules are more computing orientated. if anyone has any experience in studying this degree particularly at Oxford Brookes then could you please tell me if i am right in assuming its more computing based as a pose to it being on the business or I.T side of things. The main reason i am looking into this degree is because i am assuming it integrates both business and I.T aspects, both of which i am really interested in hence my attraction towards this degree. My only issue is that the course at Oxford Brookes mite focus more on the computing side of things which im not sure at this point i would like to do as my impressions were this course is more business/I.T related. Also i really would like to study it at Oxford Brookes which is why i am relating it to this university. moreover i have looked at other unis offering this course and there modules seem to be more business/i.t related where as Brookes is more computing. hope my concerns are clear enough to understand Thanks in advance!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending