Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how long do we have to wait before the unconditional offer confirmations were to be sent to us after the submission of firmed/insurances on UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by DestinationUK)
    Any idea how long do we have to wait before the unconditional offer confirmations were to be sent to us after the submission of firmed/insurances on UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    unconditional?

Do you mean you have a conditional offer and when does it go unconditional? If so, it's when the university receives your grades on results day. (Actually they get them early to give them time to process all their decisions in time for results day.)

So 18th Aug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    unconditional?

Do you mean you have a conditional offer and when does it go unconditional? If so, it's when the university receives your grades on results day. (Actually they get them early to give them time to process all their decisions in time for results day.)

So 18th Aug.
    What.. So late.. No way.. I am an Int'l applicant. I believe they have received all my relevant documents and transcripts. I need to apply UK Visa asap..

Yew kno nuthin' aboot Junh Snuuh..
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    What.. So late.. No way.. I am an Int'l applicant. I believe they have received all my relevant documents and transcripts. I need to apply UK Visa asap..
    Did you meet the offer? Might be worth chasing them up asking when they will confirm it so you process your visa application.

ReputationRep:
    Did you meet the offer? Might be worth chasing them up asking when they will confirm it so you process your visa application.
    I believed I did. The admissions tutor said my application is "very strong"? So I guess my firmed choice would want to accept me. Anw thx for your prompt replies! Will chase asap

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I believed I did. The admissions tutor said my application is "very strong"? So I guess my firmed choice would want to accept me. Anw thx for your prompt replies! Will chase asap

Well it's not a case of being "very strong"... either you have met the offer conditions or you haven't. If you you have then they MUST take you. There's no further consideration needed.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's not a case of being "very strong"... either you have met the offer conditions or you haven't. If you you have then they MUST take you. There's no further consideration needed.
    In the UCAS portal, my firmed choice's requirement for my particular qualification is a GPA of 3.5. My result is 3.7x. I think that unconditional letter is otw now. Thx again

ReputationRep:
    Apologies TS, didn't meant to hijack your thread 😅

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Apologies TS, didn't meant to hijack your thread 😅
    I have moved your posts into their own thread

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks! Thats very kind of you Still trying to figure things out on this popular UK students forum

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.