The Student Room Group

Oh my god what have i done

Guys I have put fake tan on my legs and I can remove it from there but to apply it I used my hands and it's all brown and I don't have an idea of how to take it off someone please help mee I don't know will it stay forever I never used fake tans before 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
scrub with exfoliator and fairy liquid, wont remove it all but will improve it x
Original post by Lolas
Guys I have put fake tan on my legs and I can remove it from there but to apply it I used my hands and it's all brown and I don't have an idea of how to take it off someone please help mee I don't know will it stay forever I never used fake tans before 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don't worry it will wash off.

Get some fresh lemon or one of those lemon squeezey bottles - rub it into the rough side of a damp sponge and wash your skin like you'd wash a car (circles). It'll take a little while and you have to be firm but it will start removing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
i often walk around with blue hands from my hair dye :smile:
and yes i know how to dye hair properly before anyone jumps on me
Reply 4
Original post by KatieBlogger
Don't worry it will wash off.

Get some fresh lemon or one of those lemon squeezey bottles - rub it into the rough side of a damp sponge and wash your skin like you'd wash a car (circles). It'll take a little while and you have to be firm but it will start removing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I was scared it would've remain on my hands for weeks :/
put fake skin on :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by rayestar
put fake skin on :biggrin:

Ahahahah funny 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
Original post by Lolas
Ahahahah funny 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

ur welcome XD

Spoiler

Quick Reply