Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!
    So I have completed all my language, literature, Maths and Psycho exams and Now I am left with the science exams.

Im extremely worried that I would receive a B in my english exams because I really dont want to. I have all these mixed emotions about both the exams

Could you please tell me what the predicted grade boundaries will be for english language and english literature edexcel IGCSE

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have finished all my exams as well. Well in Jan english lang went up to 49 from 45 last year, so that could fall. For lit, it went up from 45 for a C last year to 46 in Jan 2016, so again, ever so slightly changing.
    If you want to receive a B I predict for English lang the boundaries will be around 60 and for lit it will be around 56. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Normally, the boundaries are fixed around a certain point in Edexcel IGCSE English.

Percentage wise:

A* - 80%
    A - 70%
    B - 60%
    C - 50%
    D - 40%

and so on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milena1810)
    Yeah, I have finished all my exams as well. Well in Jan english lang went up to 49 from 45 last year, so that could fall. For lit, it went up from 45 for a C last year to 46 in Jan 2016, so again, ever so slightly changing.
    If you want to receive a B I predict for English lang the boundaries will be around 60 and for lit it will be around 56. Hope this helps
    Thank you it !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sulaimanali)
    Normally, the boundaries are fixed around a certain point in Edexcel IGCSE English.

Percentage wise:

A* - 80%
    A - 70%
    B - 60%
    C - 50%
    D - 40%

and so on...
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natie.law)
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Welcome!!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.