Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what's the sickest you've ever felt watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine was in Spain I'd been to this beach

and swam in the sea the costa del sol had a problem with sewage but the beach looked clean so we reckoned we' be ok but obviously I wasn't.

I had a higher tempter than i think I've ever had I couldn't even keep down water so I was also really dehydrated and of course the fever had to be brought down as I was being sick even if I didn't drink anything we used wet sponges on the skin.

After a bit I flet a bit better with aspirin I could even get out to the villages market even if I did feel very weak and once the aspirin wore off the fever came back but I was finally able to keep down water and bread but I really didn't feel normal until the last day and even then couldn't eat much until about a week later and of course there was the muscle strain from being sick.

I reckon it was E.coli but anyway thats mine whats yours.

ReputationRep:
    mine was when i had swine flu.
    iv never felt so **** in all my life
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Asthma attack when I was 6
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    I've had delirium twice and hallucinated that the room was on fire . . . Also I had some bug that I now think was food poisoning, that was horrendous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pneumonia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)

and swam in the sea the costa del sol had a problem with sewage but the beach looked clean so we reckoned we' be ok but obviously I wasn't.

I had a higher tempter than i think I've ever had I couldn't even keep down water so I was also really dehydrated and of course the fever had to be brought down as I was being sick even if I didn't drink anything we used wet sponges on the skin.

After a bit I flet a bit better with aspirin I could even get out to the villages market even if I did feel very weak and once the aspirin wore off the fever came back but I was finally able to keep down water and bread but I really didn't feel normal until the last day and even then couldn't eat much until about a week later and of course there was the muscle strain from being sick.

When i had a horrible bloody poop coming back from eating abnormal foodstuff for 3 days total(it took so much effort and i've never used my rectal muscles that much before lol)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When I had pneumonia. Never been so ill in all my life. I had three t shirts on, a jumper, a dressing gown, fluffy slippers and a hot water bottle and I was still shivering and always feeling sick and had the runs really badly all the time. Standing up would make me feel like I would pass out and the room was always spinning and my hearing went weird, my ears must have been really blocked or something but voices sounded really low and almost doom like and music would be really high pitched, even a low song. Every bone, muscle and joint in my body hurt as well. The coughing and fractured ribs from excessive coughing from it were nothing compared to the severe flu-ish like symptoms I had from it.

ReputationRep:
    Probably when I overdosed and I was being sick for 3 days straight, unable to keep any water, pills or food down. That teamed with cramping and pain in my liver and stomach probably was the worst.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine was when i had kidney infection when i was 12. I could even stand up and kept hyperventilating because the pain so i ended fainting about 5 times a day

When I had a surgery, the anaesthetic product made me so sick .. So yeah it took me 3 days to recover from it - the time it took to get off my body -
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    lost a bit of blood around october collapsed three times in the night and had to be hospitalised and get a blood transfusion :hoppy:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    A couple of months ago I lost a lot of blood and was fighting for consciousness for hours

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    Pneumonia.
    That felt like hell on earth,each day was a struggle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    That felt like hell on earth,each day was a struggle
    it nearly killed me off

In the moments before an anxiety-induced seizure.

ReputationRep:
    When I was like 8 years old on holiday in the Dominican Republic. It was christmas eve and so there was a big dinner thing at the resort. Must have got food poisoning from something because I ended up throwing up more than 18 times during the night (no jk) and eventually I lost so much energy that I just slept on the bathroom floor. A few others had a similar experience and so we went in an ambulance to the local hospital and spent the entire Christmas day attached to a drip and getting blood tests.
    Tbh, I think they made it a lot more serious than it actually was because they wanted money from us tourists (for the medical bills) but eh

ReputationRep:
    Drinking half a bottle of washing up liquid and like 400 and something pills
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am an idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)

This is an awesome account.

For me I took some chicken off the barbecue once and bit into it - it started bleeding but I thought "Whatever, I'm hungry," and ate the entire thing, then went and ate maybe 1KG or 2KG of peanuts (a lot), then the next day I woke up sick and coming out of both ends like my body was just trying to evacuate everything inside of me for a few days straight.

I was just stuck to my bed feeling like absolute s-word and coming out, drinking water, eating vegetables and whatnot for days - it was food poisoning.

Never eat raw meat! (You know how the compass goes right? Haha.)

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.