Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!
    So basically I have this ICT teacher, who gives me extra tuition every week. In class, if someone asks a question for help, he will go over to them and just stand and help but with me, he will come and sit down next to me. Maybe this is because I struggle but so do most people tbh. A couple of months ago now, he touched my leg when he came to sit next to me but no apology and I just thought oh well it must have just been so he didnt fall and so he could balance himself.. But, he did it again a couple of weeks ago and then the week after the same but apologised that time! He hadn't done it recently until today I had him and he did it again. He came to kneel beside me and put his hand on my leg and then when I turned around to see if anyone saw in which they didn't, he said oh sorry, but really quietly and stuttered. He smiles at me alot too. Also in class today, I dropped my rubber on the floor, so I went to pick it up and when I bent down my friends said he was looking at my bum. We were counting letters for this stuff we were doing today and because I'm like a class clown sort of as I make all of the jokes, my friend said she counted 69 letters, so me being the jokey person shouted it out and Sir looked over at me and smiled for about 2 minutes and kept smiling and staring at me.. I was like hmm.. ha. When I turned around he was smiling.He'says staring at me too everytime I walk past him. In assemblies when hes stood there, he always looks around and then when he finds me he stares at me the whole time. My friends think he likes me more than a student.. I'm not sure tbh. I have a joke with my friends about him but he doesn't know that btw! Also when hes with his teacher friends in the mornings he always walks past me and stares and smiles at me. We email quite a lot too, but I ask him about work and it sometimes goes off topic. I know you probably think hes apologised so it must be an accident but also when he sits next to me, he always puts his leg so close to mine or sometimes his arm so we are touching.. What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    I've been in awful situations where I've been sexually assaulted, groomed and even had pedophile teachers... (my school life was great). I say report it to another teacher that you trust, it will be investigated and if he meant no harm everything will be okay. What do you perceive it to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amingo26)
    I've been in awful situations where I've been sexually assaulted, groomed and even had pedophile teachers... (my school life was great). I say report it to another teacher that you trust, it will be investigated and if he meant no harm everything will be okay. What do you perceive it to be?
    Ok thanks. If it happens again then yeah. thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Info4u1234)
    Ok thanks. If it happens again then yeah. thanks for your help!
    If you already feel uncomfortable by it, you should report it now. It might seem a little fun at first but if it is affecting you you should tell someone. It's happened enough times now for it to be investigated.

It's scary, I know. I'm not telling you what to do but I do advise you tell someone about it!

I hope you're okay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amingo26)
    If you already feel uncomfortable by it, you should report it now. It might seem a little fun at first but if it is affecting you you should tell someone. It's happened enough times now for it to be investigated.

It's scary, I know. I'm not telling you what to do but I do advise you tell someone about it!

I hope you're okay!
    Thank you so much!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.