‘F*** off Europe, were all voting OUT’ England fans ‘chant anti-EU songs at Euro 2016

Watch
WhiteMan16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
ENGLAND fans have reportedly been chanting anti-European Union slogans at Euro 2016 as they clash with French riot police in Marseille.

Three Lions supporters have reportedly been heard chanting: “F*** off Europe, we’re all voting out.”

They have also been heard singing: “Sit down if you hate the French” as officers fired tear gas in the southern port city yesterday.

England fans have clashed with French riot police for three consecutive days
It comes as a poll by bookmakers Coral shows a staggering lead for Brexit among England fans at Euro 2016.

Support for leaving the bureaucratic bloc is at 39 per cent to just 25 per cent for Remain, according to the poll.

[email protected]
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/679...u-songs-brexit
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cue all the continental pundits backing Wales to batter England then. Not just violent scum but also anti-EU therefore not welcome in France!!!
drogon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
didnt expect better from the plebs who vote brexit.
Big white
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
fools
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So? :confused:
richpanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good, love that
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm sure Roy and the boys will make sure we exit as soon as possible.
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So just checking, Brexit's not about petty xenophobia then?
HanSoloLuck
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I somehow doubt most of them will be voting. Most will probably be in hospital or in some French jail come the 23rd.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Funny how the same ones who on a daily basis shriek "not all muslims!" are happy to generalise brexiters based on a couple of yobs. Hilarious.
Nidhoggr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
VOTE BREXIT IF YOU WANT A BETTER BRITAIN FOR BRITISH PEOPLE (and vote Remain if you want to UK taxpayer money to keep on subsiding benefits for immigrants over British nationals)
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by drogon)
didnt expect better from the plebs who vote brexit.
I am not a pleb!
Luke Kostanjsek
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by WhiteMan16)
ENGLAND fans have reportedly been chanting anti-European Union slogans at Euro 2016 as they clash with French riot police in Marseille.

Three Lions supporters have reportedly been heard chanting: “F*** off Europe, we’re all voting out.”

They have also been heard singing: “Sit down if you hate the French” as officers fired tear gas in the southern port city yesterday.

It comes as a poll by bookmakers Coral shows a staggering lead for Brexit among England fans at Euro 2016.

Support for leaving the bureaucratic bloc is at 39 per cent to just 25 per cent for Remain, according to the poll.

[email protected]
Absolutely quality Doesn't quite beat the Scottish singing 'Deep fry yer pizzas, we're gonna deep fry yer pizzas' at the Italians but it's up there.
markova21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have lived and worked all over the world as a professional dancer. From Manchester. Trained at Ballet School in London. Danced at the Moulin Rouge in Paris for a year. Then danced in various areas of Japan for three years. Hong Kong for six months, Athens for six months,the Philippines for six months. I've now lived in Northern Ireland for the last 17 years. Have also travelled [holidayed in various European countries over the years]. I love Europe. It's I believe,the greatest continent in the world,full of wonderful languages,cultures, art,music,history. But that doesn't mean we [the ones in the EU] have to be joined at the hip with each other. Sick of being labelled narrow minded and racist by people [usually on Twitter] who have probably lived nowhere else but their home town their entire lives.
drogon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by M14B)
I am not a pleb!
Well not all but its a typical profile of a brexiter
ValkyrieScythe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by WhiteMan16)

[email protected]
Was this during a football match, if so this behaviour is VERYYYY common.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HanSoloLuck)
I somehow doubt most of them will be voting. Most will probably be in hospital or in some French jail come the 23rd.
:five:

the others will have trouble writing the letter X in the little box.

:teehee:
markova21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know how many of you read the Sky News website. On their page today they have an article that says that David Cameron has said that if the UK leaves the EU pensions and free bus passes for the elderly will be at risk. You should read the comments. Last time I checked there were over 330 comments. Almost every single person commenting is going to vote to Leave. There are around eight people who have commented who plan to vote Remain.
caravaggio2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Two weeks ago Sturgeon warned him against doing this again. Over egging the pudding nearly cost him the Scottish independence vote.
TimmonaPortella
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Cue all the continental pundits backing Wales to batter England then. Not just violent scum but also anti-EU therefore not welcome in France!!!
Yeah, it has to be the anti-EU part that makes them unwelcome. Violent scum clearly are welcome in France, as witness the tolerance for taxi drivers beating the living hell out of uber drivers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.63%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (850)
42.54%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.55%

Watched Threads