How many girls have you approached in your life? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    about 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irene83)
    This is for my personal statistics.
    PS. Don't lie - I will know
    Loads, 30 or 40 at least, of course, most of them have said no, but that is neither here nor on quo'nos

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought that you guys would have approached a lot more, for some reason ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Loads, 30 or 40 at least, of course, most of them have said no, but that is neither here nor on quo'nos
    just curious, do you ask because you are attracted/bored/drunk?
    oh yh, did you call up those peeps?
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    just curious, do you ask because you are attracted/bored/drunk?
    oh yh, did you call up those peeps?
    x
    Well, I have never done it when drunk, or bored for that matter, so that answers that question.
    What do you mean called up exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I have never done it when drunk, or bored for that matter, so that answers that question.
    What do you mean called up exactly?
    oh, those salvo's. it was you wasnt it?? :confused:
    x

ReputationRep:
    Wow Ive had more women, than most of you men on here. Shame, Shame shame, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    You grow more interesting all the time.

ReputationRep:
    hehe, goo one

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you make me laugh

ReputationRep:
    You grow more interesting all the time.

Thanx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Lol, you make me laugh

Cool!!! Aw ure all too nice.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm im 18 and quite reserved. Id say about 10-ish.

The last one was successfull, and still continues to be

ReputationRep:
    Cool!!! Aw ure all too nice.
    Hehe, cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Zero.

Why havent you approached any women or been approached? Are you gay?
    Im sure ure a very nice guy, just need to try harder. Im a straight girl, and Ive been approached by women, yeah it was scary.

ReputationRep:
    Why havent you approached any women or been approached? Are you gay?
    Im sure ure a very nice guy, just need to try harder. Im a straight girl, and Ive been approached by women, yeah it was scary.
    LOL!! what did you do??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irene83)
    This is for my personal statistics.
    PS. Don't lie - I will know
    I'd have to say about 20,000 at least. Could be more in the region of 1,000,000 for all I know. I've approached them walking down the isles of supermarkets, I've approached them on the highways, women seem to be in my way wherever I turn these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    LOL!! what did you do??

Well i didnt know at first, i was in this club, and this girl offered to buy me a drink. this was recently, I said no, then we just talked about the club and the music, then she was like "ure nice." Urghhh. :eek: She asked if I wanted to dance with her, I said no and walked away. i went to my mates, and as most of them were girl, she came again. God the ***** must have been desperate, she gave me her number and I just said, Im not interested and she was like, oh go on, its a new experience, so I went over and just picked a guy at random and kissed him. Hehe, you should have seen her face. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well i didnt know at first, i was in this club, and this girl offered to buy me a drink. this was recently, I said no, then we just talked about the club and the music, then she was like "ure nice." Urghhh. :eek: She asked if I wanted to dance with her, I said no and walked away. i went to my mates, and as most of them were girl, she came again. God the ***** must have been desperate, she gave me her number and I just said, Im not interested and she was like, oh go on, its a new experience, so I went over and just picked a guy at random and kissed him. Hehe, you should have seen her face. lol.
    lmao!
    good one! wish i could have seen your face when she asked you though!!

ReputationRep:
    At the tender age of 22, I've probably tried to go out with about 50 girls in my life. Apart from 2 or 3, I've always been rejected. I've noticed that being approached has always worked better for me...pity that there aren't more girls who dare to approach guys without holding a huge sign "I'm a cheap slapper".

As for clubs, I haven't really gone for it that many times. I'd say the only times I really tried (about 5), the attempt was succesful, apart from 1...
    Girls can be such *****es that I understand that they're not interested way before I even go for the kill. Rejection is too crap.

And I ****ing hate the "no sometimes mean yes" games. So I usually don't bother.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.