Turn on thread page Beta

How many girls have you approached in your life? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    At the tender age of 22, I've probably tried to go out with about 50 girls in my life. Apart from 2 or 3, I've always been rejected. I've noticed that being approached has always worked better for me...pity that there aren't more girls who dare to approach guys without holding a huge sign "I'm a cheap slapper".

As for clubs, I haven't really gone for it that many times. I'd say the only times I really tried (about 5), the attempt was succesful, apart from 1...
    Girls can be such *****es that I understand that they're not interested way before I even go for the kill. Rejection is too crap.

And I ****ing hate the "no sometimes mean yes" games. So I usually don't bother.

I have approached guys before, and I am no slapper. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)

Me too, Im not a slut. Sometimes some guys are just shy, they like to stare at you, but dont appraoch you. So I approach them.

ReputationRep:
    What I meant, is that in their head, girls think that guys will think they're easy if they approach them.

I noticed that in the US, it's much more acceptable for girls to approach guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Me too, Im not a slut. Sometimes some guys are just shy, they like to stare at you, but dont appraoch you. So I approach them.
    Exactly. If they seem to be giving you the look... but some girls imagine you're starring at them. They must have oversized egos.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. If they seem to be giving you the look... but some girls imagine you're starring at them. They must have oversized egos.

I dont. actually havent had many guys stare at me, its usually me who approaches them and get them talking, so they like me. If I didnt approach them, I doubt Id ever have a boyfrend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I dont. actually havent had many guys stare at me, its usually me who approaches them and get them talking, so they like me. If I didnt approach them, I doubt Id ever have a boyfrend.
    so you force them into going out with you? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What I meant, is that in their head, girls think that guys will think they're easy if they approach them.

I noticed that in the US, it's much more acceptable for girls to approach guys.
    Yes, I agree. I have only ever approached a couple of guys because I don't want to seem desperate or easy, like you said. I don't know why though, I think that's just how it is. But then sometimes you have to approach a guy yourself if you want to get anywhere with them, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    so you force them into going out with you? :eek:

lol, noo I just talk to them to see what theyre like. But Im not the one who mkaes the first mood, I alway let the guys do that. After the chat and a few dances, if they like me they give me there number or drag me to there car , which I refuse. Or they just dont say anything, this way I know if they like me or not. So I dont force them, I just like to get to know him first.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I agree. I have only ever approached a couple of guys because I don't want to seem desperate or easy, like you said. I don't know why though, I think that's just how it is. But then sometimes you have to approach a guy yourself if you want to get anywhere with them, I suppose.

Yeah thats quite a big worry fo rme, I hope the guys Ive approached dont think Im desperate. But its not like I flirt with them straightaway, its just a general chat.

ReputationRep:
    1000's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    1000's
    of what...men?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Machine)
    of what...men?
    No, hermaphrodites just like you

ReputationRep:
    aight, i am a 19 year old chick ( will soon be 20)
    and i NEVER got approach by any guys..
    lol....
    how about that huh?

ReputationRep:
    flash abit of cleave... trust me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverTomlinson)
    flash abit of cleave... trust me
    Yes good idea , it should work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Yes good idea , it should work
    lol soo true especially if your trying to get into a clu, A smile and flash always works!

ReputationRep:
    Ive had one of them nights when ive drunk far too much beer, and my body is on the verge of convulsing.

*poorly boy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverTomlinson)
    Ive had one of them nights when ive drunk far too much beer, and my body is on the verge of convulsing.

*poorly boy*
    poor ewok, do you want me to fetch some chanseys

ReputationRep:
    chanseys?!

ReputationRep:
    *puts on Nurse Joy cap*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.