Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    At the tender age of 22, I've probably tried to go out with about 50 girls in my life. Apart from 2 or 3, I've always been rejected. I've noticed that being approached has always worked better for me...pity that there aren't more girls who dare to approach guys without holding a huge sign "I'm a cheap slapper".

As for clubs, I haven't really gone for it that many times. I'd say the only times I really tried (about 5), the attempt was succesful, apart from 1...
    Girls can be such *****es that I understand that they're not interested way before I even go for the kill. Rejection is too crap.

And I ****ing hate the "no sometimes mean yes" games. So I usually don't bother.

I have approached guys before, and I am no slapper. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)

Me too, Im not a slut. Sometimes some guys are just shy, they like to stare at you, but dont appraoch you. So I approach them.

ReputationRep:
    What I meant, is that in their head, girls think that guys will think they're easy if they approach them.

I noticed that in the US, it's much more acceptable for girls to approach guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Me too, Im not a slut. Sometimes some guys are just shy, they like to stare at you, but dont appraoch you. So I approach them.
    Exactly. If they seem to be giving you the look... but some girls imagine you're starring at them. They must have oversized egos.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. If they seem to be giving you the look... but some girls imagine you're starring at them. They must have oversized egos.

I dont. actually havent had many guys stare at me, its usually me who approaches them and get them talking, so they like me. If I didnt approach them, I doubt Id ever have a boyfrend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I dont. actually havent had many guys stare at me, its usually me who approaches them and get them talking, so they like me. If I didnt approach them, I doubt Id ever have a boyfrend.
    so you force them into going out with you? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What I meant, is that in their head, girls think that guys will think they're easy if they approach them.

I noticed that in the US, it's much more acceptable for girls to approach guys.
    Yes, I agree. I have only ever approached a couple of guys because I don't want to seem desperate or easy, like you said. I don't know why though, I think that's just how it is. But then sometimes you have to approach a guy yourself if you want to get anywhere with them, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    so you force them into going out with you? :eek:

lol, noo I just talk to them to see what theyre like. But Im not the one who mkaes the first mood, I alway let the guys do that. After the chat and a few dances, if they like me they give me there number or drag me to there car , which I refuse. Or they just dont say anything, this way I know if they like me or not. So I dont force them, I just like to get to know him first.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I agree. I have only ever approached a couple of guys because I don't want to seem desperate or easy, like you said. I don't know why though, I think that's just how it is. But then sometimes you have to approach a guy yourself if you want to get anywhere with them, I suppose.

Yeah thats quite a big worry fo rme, I hope the guys Ive approached dont think Im desperate. But its not like I flirt with them straightaway, its just a general chat.

ReputationRep:
    1000's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    1000's
    of what...men?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Machine)
    of what...men?
    No, hermaphrodites just like you

ReputationRep:
    aight, i am a 19 year old chick ( will soon be 20)
    and i NEVER got approach by any guys..
    lol....
    how about that huh?

ReputationRep:
    flash abit of cleave... trust me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverTomlinson)
    flash abit of cleave... trust me
    Yes good idea , it should work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Yes good idea , it should work
    lol soo true especially if your trying to get into a clu, A smile and flash always works!

ReputationRep:
    Ive had one of them nights when ive drunk far too much beer, and my body is on the verge of convulsing.

*poorly boy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverTomlinson)
    Ive had one of them nights when ive drunk far too much beer, and my body is on the verge of convulsing.

*poorly boy*
    poor ewok, do you want me to fetch some chanseys

ReputationRep:
    chanseys?!

ReputationRep:
    *puts on Nurse Joy cap*

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.