How many girls have you approached in your life?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
At the tender age of 22, I've probably tried to go out with about 50 girls in my life. Apart from 2 or 3, I've always been rejected. I've noticed that being approached has always worked better for me...pity that there aren't more girls who dare to approach guys without holding a huge sign "I'm a cheap slapper".

As for clubs, I haven't really gone for it that many times. I'd say the only times I really tried (about 5), the attempt was succesful, apart from 1...
Girls can be such *****es that I understand that they're not interested way before I even go for the kill. Rejection is too crap.

And I ****ing hate the "no sometimes mean yes" games. So I usually don't bother.

I have approached guys before, and I am no slapper. :eek:
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)

Me too, Im not a slut. Sometimes some guys are just shy, they like to stare at you, but dont appraoch you. So I approach them.
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What I meant, is that in their head, girls think that guys will think they're easy if they approach them.

I noticed that in the US, it's much more acceptable for girls to approach guys.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
Me too, Im not a slut. Sometimes some guys are just shy, they like to stare at you, but dont appraoch you. So I approach them.
Exactly. If they seem to be giving you the look... but some girls imagine you're starring at them. They must have oversized egos.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Exactly. If they seem to be giving you the look... but some girls imagine you're starring at them. They must have oversized egos.

I dont. actually havent had many guys stare at me, its usually me who approaches them and get them talking, so they like me. If I didnt approach them, I doubt Id ever have a boyfrend.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
I dont. actually havent had many guys stare at me, its usually me who approaches them and get them talking, so they like me. If I didnt approach them, I doubt Id ever have a boyfrend.
so you force them into going out with you? :eek:
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What I meant, is that in their head, girls think that guys will think they're easy if they approach them.

I noticed that in the US, it's much more acceptable for girls to approach guys.
Yes, I agree. I have only ever approached a couple of guys because I don't want to seem desperate or easy, like you said. I don't know why though, I think that's just how it is. But then sometimes you have to approach a guy yourself if you want to get anywhere with them, I suppose.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so you force them into going out with you? :eek:

lol, noo I just talk to them to see what theyre like. But Im not the one who mkaes the first mood, I alway let the guys do that. After the chat and a few dances, if they like me they give me there number or drag me to there car , which I refuse. Or they just dont say anything, this way I know if they like me or not. So I dont force them, I just like to get to know him first.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, I agree. I have only ever approached a couple of guys because I don't want to seem desperate or easy, like you said. I don't know why though, I think that's just how it is. But then sometimes you have to approach a guy yourself if you want to get anywhere with them, I suppose.

Yeah thats quite a big worry fo rme, I hope the guys Ive approached dont think Im desperate. But its not like I flirt with them straightaway, its just a general chat.
Investmentboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
1000's
Machine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Investmentboy)
1000's
of what...men?
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Machine)
of what...men?
No, hermaphrodites just like you
SentFromAbove
Report 16 years ago
aight, i am a 19 year old chick ( will soon be 20)
and i NEVER got approach by any guys..
lol....
how about that huh?
OliverTomlinson
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
flash abit of cleave... trust me
HammaL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by OliverTomlinson)
flash abit of cleave... trust me
Yes good idea , it should work
Greendaygirl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by HamaL)
Yes good idea , it should work
lol soo true especially if your trying to get into a clu, A smile and flash always works!
OliverTomlinson
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ive had one of them nights when ive drunk far too much beer, and my body is on the verge of convulsing.

*poorly boy*
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by OliverTomlinson)
Ive had one of them nights when ive drunk far too much beer, and my body is on the verge of convulsing.

*poorly boy*
poor ewok, do you want me to fetch some chanseys
OliverTomlinson
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
chanseys?!
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*puts on Nurse Joy cap*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (42)
8.19%
Confident (67)
13.06%
Indifferent (73)
14.23%
Unsure (128)
24.95%
Worried (203)
39.57%

Watched Threads