Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How many girls have you approached in your life? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I see women they're always running in the opposite direction! Strange that....

ReputationRep:
    I haven't approached any unless it has been to ask directions/something similar

ReputationRep:
    Mad Caddie -

==================
    www.love-guide.p6.org.uk

ReputationRep:
    None. Been approached about 2 or 3 times before. I'm not really bothered though.

ReputationRep:
    not too many --- im the one all of you are too scared to approach (i wish!!!)

ReputationRep:
    *Gets out hand* One... two... wait. No, just the one. Wait, no, two! I remember now! It's two! I've approached two girls! *Is proud*

ReputationRep:
    In clubs / pubs, none, though I have the urge to do it but afraid of being told the back off, im aparrently your generic shy/nice guy according to my friends.

At school, many

At college, no. There were no women on my course.

I dont have much confidence with approaching women because of my past experiences with relationships.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, I think between 10-15, I agree what someone else said that it's better when girls approach you, I find that you sortta respect them for seeing something they want and going after it. I remember being intimidated into "approaching" a girl, she just hung around me, I had no choice but to talk to her eventually. We ended up going out.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.