The Student Room Group

Was this the right thing to say about his...

I was blowing a guy once and when we were done he asked if his dick was like big/small/average. I think it was his first time getting one. Anyway my response was I think its big.
It was small-average but I didn't want to hurt his feelings? Was this the right thing to do?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was blowing a guy once and when we were done he asked if his dick was like big/small/average. I think it was his first time getting one. Anyway my response was I think its big.
It was small-average but I didn't want to hurt his feelings? Was this the right thing to do?

I honestly don't think it matters as long as your intentions were good. If you have said it was small just to hurt his feelings then that would have been bad, but you said what you did to make him feel good.
Reply 2
Original post by Kindred
I honestly don't think it matters as long as your intentions were good. If you have said it was small just to hurt his feelings then that would have been bad, but you said what you did to make him feel good.

Oh okay! Thanks
In future, 'the biggest one I've seen' can be one way of avoiding the truth.
Reply 4
Commendable. A good gf always says that her current partners is the biggest she's ever encountered.
Reply 5
Original post by unprinted
In future, 'the biggest one I've seen' can be one way of avoiding the truth.

but it wasnt the biggest one ive seen :frown: he was just a hook up
Original post by Anonymous
but it wasnt the biggest one ive seen :frown: he was just a hook up

When someone insecure asks this, you have a choice: tell the truth ('small average'), lie ('it's big'), or fib ('the biggest I've seen'). Which you do is up to you.

See also: when someone asks how many other partners you've had, and other signs of an insecure partner...

Quick Reply

Latest