Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have a question about schools back in the U.K
    See I'm an 18 year old British girl who has been studying in Spain for the last seven years, who has failed her last year of school here and is moving back to the U.K this August . I was wondering if anybody can tell me what my options are as I won't have any A-levels I do have my GCSE
    but I was just wondering if their is some way of getting into a college there or anything
    Any suggestions would help me out a lot
    Thanks in advance
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2016
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.