Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would women like me more if was made from £50 notes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cos all the girls be liking the moneys init!

ReputationRep:
    Why not? You'd certainly be more desirable to straight guys too. Who wouldn't want someone who's made of money.

They'd use you a lot more for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    They'd use you a lot more for sure
    Whose using who? Seems like a lot of women are just glorified prostities

ReputationRep:
    if you were made of the new £5 notes they could wash you again and again.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/med...layer_note.jpg
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Possibly, since you'd be worth approximately £3.603 million using the average weight of an adult male.

ReputationRep:
    Money= power

(Original post by TheRockSays)
    Whose using who? Seems like a lot of women are just glorified prostities
    I don't think you understand.

I could take you along to a lovely high end shop and peel £50 notes off you and buy nice things :yes:

At the end of it, I'll be left with a life of luxury while you'll have faded completely
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    They would like your money, not you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    I don't think you understand.

I could take you along to a lovely high end shop and peel £50 notes off you and buy nice things :yes:

At the end of it, I'll be left with a life of luxury while you'll have faded completely
    I think you may have taken this post a bit too literally

ReputationRep:
    the best girls wouldn't. obviously, the gold digging women who probably wouldn't care about you at all would appreciate it. however, the genuine girls don't care about money, it is the personality of the guy that matters to them. it depends on whether or not you want a short term fling or a long term relationship.

ReputationRep:
    You can get £100 notes in Scotland

(Original post by TheRockSays)
    I think you may have taken this post a bit too literally
    Brb making a paper mache lifesize man out of £50 notes

Yup to a bunch of dumb gold diggers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    the best girls wouldn't. obviously, the gold digging women who probably wouldn't care about you at all would appreciate it. however, the genuine girls don't care about money, it is the personality of the guy that matters to them. it depends on whether or not you want a short term fling or a long term relationship.

You find that women will not damn right and demand a guy earns six figures, but they have a believe that a man has to provide and be on charge of his finances.

Looks and personality can be subjective, but security is universal when it comes to courtship.

Personality without a career will not get you far in a relationship, as women like to compare their men to other men, and when she gets to that stage of thinking about other men, be worried.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they'd like you more if you were a kind, empathetic, intelligent, reasonable, open minded, confident, fair, interesting, good-natured, good-humoured and ambitious person? 🤔

Just a thought.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.