Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So after (nearly) 3 years working as a Pharmacist I have come to the realisation I would like to pursue my original career goal of when I was at college. I was not able to apply for Dentistry originally as my A-levels were not good enough, I got 3 B's (Bio,Chem,Maths).

I feel like I may have royally screwed myself over though as I put no effort into my MPharm and so ended up with a 2:2 as I resigned myself to the fact I was not going to go to Uni again after a 4 year degree and so was not really motivated to get any higher than a 2:2. How wrong was I...

Looking at the entry requirements 2:1 as a minimum seems the norm but how flexible is this requirement with individual universities?

PS: be as brutal as you feel necessary, is my ambition too ambitious?

ReputationRep:
    Apply to Peninsula, they prefer graduates even though it's an undergrad course. This is due to them recently changing from grad entry to undergrad.

ReputationRep:
    KCL will accept applications from those with a 2.2 if they have a Masters with a 'merit' classification. Can this be a masters in anything? And can it be one that is studied part time?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.