The Student Room Group

Question about my choices

Hello!

I've applied to two universities and placed one as my firm and one as my insurance and naturally, the insurance requirements are a little lesser than the firm. However, I am quite nervous that I may slightly miss the mark on my grades for the choices (including the insurance choice).

In this situation, when they are looking at the applications again, do you think there is any benefit in the insurance choice being the firm? So what I mean is, if they're looking at close applications, would their be more consideration for a missed firm choice than a missed insurance choice? Or would it be equal across both the firm and insurance choices?

Thanks for any responses in advance.
Original post by Stanson
Hello!

I've applied to two universities and placed one as my firm and one as my insurance and naturally, the insurance requirements are a little lesser than the firm. However, I am quite nervous that I may slightly miss the mark on my grades for the choices (including the insurance choice).

In this situation, when they are looking at the applications again, do you think there is any benefit in the insurance choice being the firm? So what I mean is, if they're looking at close applications, would their be more consideration for a missed firm choice than a missed insurance choice? Or would it be equal across both the firm and insurance choices?

Thanks for any responses in advance.

Equal consideration as far as I m aware.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Equal consideration as far as I m aware.

Thanks for the response!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending