The Student Room Group

Help!!

How many marks roughly would I need for a D in English language exam bored is aqa!!
The thing about AQA and other exam boards is that it depends on how well the rest of the UK does. So if the rest of the UK did crap then then the grade boundaries would be low and so it would be easier to get an A* but if the nation did well then the opposite so it is hard to tell how many marks you would need to get a D!
Original post by NothingButWaleed
The thing about AQA and other exam boards is that it depends on how well the rest of the UK does. So if the rest of the UK did crap then then the grade boundaries would be low and so it would be easier to get an A* but if the nation did well then the opposite so it is hard to tell how many marks you would need to get a D!

Ah okay thank you I felt I did terrible in the exam however my coursework is an A and is worth 40% so I'm hoping I at least get a D in the exam to get a C
Original post by Bombshell beauty
Ah okay thank you I felt I did terrible in the exam however my coursework is an A and is worth 40% so I'm hoping I at least get a D in the exam to get a C

Yeah that means you shouldn't worry because even if you get a D your coursework is great and so your overall grade would be shifted up to a B or high C.

If my advice helped please like and follow
Thanks!
Basing this on the AQA grade boundaries from 2015, I would say the grade boundary for a D this year would be around 35/80.
Original post by Bombshell beauty
How many marks roughly would I need for a D in English language exam bored is aqa!!

While we're on the topic of english language-umm it's board not bored
Original post by NoahSwinden
Basing this on the AQA grade boundaries from 2015, I would say the grade boundary for a D this year would be around 35/80.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest