The Student Room Group

Can you start BTEC year 2

i want to do 2 a levels and a btec instead of 3 a levels as i feel like i am going to fail the 3rd as, could i maybe start a btec year 2 and maybe stay an additional year in sixth form?
Hi!
It is definitely possible... I have a few friends that did a whole btec diploma in one year (their second year of college), but it's quite a bit of work. The main issue is whether your college will let you and/or are able to timetable you in to do it.
Reply 2
Original post by computationchive
Hi!
It is definitely possible... I have a few friends that did a whole btec diploma in one year (their second year of college), but it's quite a bit of work. The main issue is whether your college will let you and/or are able to timetable you in to do it.

Hi, does it take the whole year to finish the course, and mind asking what btecs they done.
Original post by AnonymousxD
Hi, does it take the whole year to finish the course, and mind asking what btecs they done.

They studied BTEC I.T and I think they were timetable to go to first and second year classes to get the whole diploma in only 1 year.
Reply 4
Original post by computationchive
They studied BTEC I.T and I think they were timetable to go to first and second year classes to get the whole diploma in only 1 year.

Thats pretty good, did they manage to get a distinction?
Original post by AnonymousxD
Thats pretty good, did they manage to get a distinction?

Distinction star i think! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest