The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm always in my thin tan tights and dolly shoes, as I mostly wear skirts and dresses, and I like how they feel and make me feel feminine.
Why not wear tights/pantyhose in summer? If you are so inspired and you want to play with color that day it's up to you. It's not like every day is 100 degrees Farenheit.
I wear black tights and skirt because of workI work in a office and all the women wear them All year round some tights keep you cool
Why would you ever complain about girls in tights there is nothing better
Original post by Glyn1177
I wear black tights and skirt because of workI work in a office and all the women wear them All year round some tights keep you cool

Please can I come and work in your office x
Original post by Kieron4646
Why would you ever complain about girls in tights there is nothing better

What? How?
They are fantastic and it's like in wrapping a Christmas present so many different styles and colours plus they make a woman's legs look great as well
Original post by lamaragymnast
You wear woman's tights? That's kinky. And under boxers definitely!

I agree if your going to wear them you might as well feel them next to your bits it's an awesome feeling
How sexist im a boy and i always wear tights
Some girls are just self-conscious of their legs e.g. if they're hairy of bruised
Original post by A.a.a.p
Some girls are just self-conscious of their legs e.g. if they're hairy of bruised

Like me, lolz! That's why I feel comfier in tights, I guess I've always worn them, and white knickers.

Amy.
me too! I have 3 pairs of men's support tights and two pairs of men's ordinary tights which I wear over the support in winter. They are very comfy
Original post by Blue_Mason
I own a pair of man tights and it is very comfortable

I also own men's support tights. Very comfy and yes flattering to.my.legs
In winter I wear men's winter tights over to keep warm. Very comfy. I drive a taxi so wear shorts but would rather be in a kilt or skirt. Makes more sense. More men should try it. I'm not gay or anything either. Just have very poor circulation. Now though I hate Trousers which were surely designers for women not men
Original post by Neoo
Hi. I wear tights even in the heat. I wear tights everyday with shorts. Spring till late fall. I'm in tights. I think my legs look so much better with the tights. I dont feel dressed properly without my favorite tights.

You really are obsessed with tights aren’t you 😂
Reply 134
Original post by Laurence010401
You really are obsessed with tights aren’t you 😂

Yes...:smile:

Spoiler