The Student Room Group

Really need some advice!

Yesterday I went for a job interview. From the moment I walked into the waiting area a guy also waiting to be interviewed (same age me, 16) had a massive smile waiting for me. He invited me to sit at his table so I wasn't alone and began to chat to me.

In the actual interview process we had to work in groups and ironically enough we were put into the same group. He was an absolute gentleman to me throughout the group activities and I really began to notice that.

We also all had 1-1 interviews and he wished me good luck and gave me another massive smile. After both of our 1-1 interviews he waited for me to leave and walked back to the car park with me. He held doors open for me and asked me loads of questions about school and college and my life in general.

I really wish I had gotten his number all I know is that his name is Ben. I'm scared that if neither of this get the job I'll never see him again. Is there anyway I'll be able to find him on social media because I really want to keep in contact!

Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
What I usually do is ask to keep in touch regardless if they were a boy/girl.
He seems a nice guy but don't you know anything else about him?
Reply 2
He told me a lot about his life but I didn't feel right asking him for his number, I wish I had now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Chloesw333
He told me a lot about his life but I didn't feel right asking him for his number, I wish I had now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I gave this advice to another user who needed to get in touch with a someone after his interview.
You could phone up the interview place and say Ben left something behind and you wanted to pass your contact details on for him to get in touch.
The guy is yet to hear from the girl after making an excuse she left her coat.

Or you could hope you both got the job but you could have asked if he had facebook or twitter instead.
Reply 4
Thank you, I appreciate that advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloesw333
Yesterday I went for a job interview. From the moment I walked into the waiting area a guy also waiting to be interviewed (same age me, 16) had a massive smile waiting for me. He invited me to sit at his table so I wasn't alone and began to chat to me.

In the actual interview process we had to work in groups and ironically enough we were put into the same group. He was an absolute gentleman to me throughout the group activities and I really began to notice that.

We also all had 1-1 interviews and he wished me good luck and gave me another massive smile. After both of our 1-1 interviews he waited for me to leave and walked back to the car park with me. He held doors open for me and asked me loads of questions about school and college and my life in general.

I really wish I had gotten his number all I know is that his name is Ben. I'm scared that if neither of this get the job I'll never see him again. Is there anyway I'll be able to find him on social media because I really want to keep in contact!

Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He sounds like a gentleman

Spoiler

Reply 6
I'm pretty sure he isn't :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest