The Student Room Group

Newcastle Medical School 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eilidhm123
Do offers go out to Partners applicants first?
She is eligible for the partners scheme but not sure if that means these offers go out first hopefully a few more will post and then you will have your answer
Original post by lordcavendish
She is eligible for the partners scheme but not sure if that means these offers go out first hopefully a few more will post and then you will have your answer

Ah thank you, well done to her!
Yep I'm partners and I got an offer
I just got my reduced offer :-) ABB
Congrats to everyone that got an offer :smile:
So is this just partners offers?
Btw what is the difference of partners? And how do i know if i am one? Might be a silly question, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offers for the graduate course are coming out as well. Good luck to everybody thats waiting!
Original post by SaphBruh
Congrats to everyone that got an offer :smile:
So is this just partners offers?
Btw what is the difference of partners? And how do i know if i am one? Might be a silly question, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

I assume it is just PARTNERS yes :-)

PARTNERS is the Newcastle University widening participation scheme - you had to apply alongside UCAS application to get on so if you didn't apply you wouldn't be part of the scheme unfortunately.
Just checked my track, nothing yet though 😨

Has any non partners undergrads heard anything yet? Either offer or rejection
I haven't heard anything either. I looked back to last year's thread, and they started sending offers out on March 1st, so I reckon there's a chance some people might start hearing back this week...
Original post by kieranfb
I assume it is just PARTNERS yes :-)

PARTNERS is the Newcastle University widening participation scheme - you had to apply alongside UCAS application to get on so if you didn't apply you wouldn't be part of the scheme unfortunately.

Ahhh okay, thanks :smile:
Mine is the 'normal' one then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a.romanova
I haven't heard anything either. I looked back to last year's thread, and they started sending offers out on March 1st, so I reckon there's a chance some people might start hearing back this week...

So nervous 😰
Do they send out international/non-EU offers later than domestic/EU offers?
Reply 1232
Offer :biggrin: Applied with known grades so just got the summer school to go :smile:
Original post by Cal 1
Offer :biggrin: Applied with known grades so just got the summer school to go :smile:

Are you with the partners scheme?
And congratulations!!!!
Reply 1234
Original post by Hutch28
Are you with the partners scheme?
And congratulations!!!!

Yeah I am, and thanks so much :biggrin: Best of luck if you haven't heard yet!
Reply 1235
I got my partners offer today! So relieved! good luck guys
Any non partners offers?
partners offer!!!
We have a partners chat set up. If anyone wants in so we can form a squad before the summer school then just message me with your name on Facebook and I'll add ya :smile:
Original post by mancmed
We have a partners chat set up. If anyone wants in so we can form a squad before the summer school then just message me with your name on Facebook and I'll add ya :smile:

For all those that got offers, would you mind telling me what you got in your GCSE's? 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending