Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying an undergraduate course and judt completed my first year but is it possible i can study undergrad and postgrad at the same time so i get both completed around the same time? If not am i able to complete any summer or online pharmaceutical courses at uel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jadebrown)
    I am currently studying an undergraduate course and judt completed my first year but is it possible i can study undergrad and postgrad at the same time so i get both completed around the same time? If not am i able to complete any summer or online pharmaceutical courses at uel?
    You can't get onto a postgraduate course without an undergraduate degree in most cases and it would be absolutely impossible to study a post graduate and undergraduate degree at the same time. For one you need to do the undergraduate to gain the skills needed for the post grad and both degrees are extremely demanding and nobody could realistically cope with that sort of workload either.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.