The Student Room Group

When will something be done about these terrorists?

Scroll to see replies

We shuld fly crooked Hillary over to ISIS. Shell run them into the ground like a Benghazi bomb! :ahee::boxing:
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I'm not wasting time, I am enjoying my contributions which you fail to view as possible.

Because offering a deal to China is totally ILLEGAL.......

The problem is terrorist controlled areas and dealing with the terrorists. (Theory of Exclusion Zones)

From this I got 0 issues with what I am saying.

You've got zero issues with it because you don't understand you're stupid.
Reply 62
Original post by Drewski
You've got zero issues with it because you don't understand you're stupid.

Here comes the guy who reply's to my thread constantly, after saying: "You simply are wasting your time talking ****." a few post's ago to me....

Well it's my thread so I ain't wasting my time, your wasting your's to come constantly to my thread and reply about my ideas been unworkable and impracticable.

If you want to PROVE my idea of Exclusion Zones is impractical then go set one up and see just how effective it is and come back here because you keep turning it down.
The major Western countries and China sure have the arms and resources to fight off these terrorists. It won't be long until these terrorists build a nuclear weapon if North Korea can do it.

We need action now not later. The last thing we need is these terrorists to be launching and transporting nukes everywhere.

The way I see it is that countries won't take action until something on a big scale happens, Something similar to 9/11 or similar. (Destruction and vast Deaths)

We can't wait, we require action now! Countries need to come together and work towards a common goal of eliminating terrorism.

Terrorism is just going to get worse the more every nation stands back and does little to help.

Mr Trump will take the fight to these enemies of freedom. Yes sirree bob.
The major Western countries and China sure have the arms and resources to fight off these terrorists. It won't be long until these terrorists build a nuclear weapon if North Korea can do it.

We need action now not later. The last thing we need is these terrorists to be launching and transporting nukes everywhere.

The way I see it is that countries won't take action until something on a big scale happens, Something similar to 9/11 or similar. (Destruction and vast Deaths)

We can't wait, we require action now! Countries need to come together and work towards a common goal of eliminating terrorism.

Terrorism is just going to get worse the more every nation stands back and does little to help.

Muslims will never die out...
Reply 65
Original post by Jamie Vardy

Why do many people assume "Muslim" is the issue here?
Here comes the guy who reply's to my thread constantly, after saying: "You simply are wasting your time talking ****." a few post's ago to me....

Well it's my thread so I ain't wasting my time, your wasting your's to come constantly to my thread and reply about my ideas been unworkable and impracticable.

If you want to PROVE my idea of Exclusion Zones is impractical then go set one up and see just how effective it is and come back here because you keep turning it down.

How about you put your money where your mouth is and join up? Grow a pair of balls and actually do something.
Original post by Jamie Vardy

Just like the loyalty of leicester players for their team :arsenal:
Reply 68
Original post by Drewski
How about you put your money where your mouth is and join up? Grow a pair of balls and actually do something.

Very well I will.

So in 2 years I will get my balls in there and set up my own Political Party and get supporters of the idea to vote a candidate in or I will get my balls in and join another party.
Very well I will.

So in 2 years I will get my balls in there and set up my own Political Party and get supporters of the idea to vote a candidate in or I will get my balls in and join another party.

No, don't wuss out. Join the forces. Get out there and actually fight. Find out how the world actually works. Find out how ridiculous your ideas first hand.
Reply 70
Original post by Drewski
No, don't wuss out. Join the forces. Get out there and actually fight. Find out how the world actually works. Find out how ridiculous your ideas first hand.

Well you failed to make things obvious 1st post around.

Why would I get out there and fight with the noneffective dealing of the problem that is terrorism?

we don't need full blown war of blood and gore we need politics not views of complete action.

Starving them into surrender is far better than killing them off which would lead to more terrorists coming from those areas.

So i'm still taking the road of thought that is politics.
Calm down dearest...
Trump is the way to go!

Very well I will.

So you just want to send other people to fight in your stupid wars and get them killed. That is so brave of you.
Reply 73
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
So you just want to send other people to fight in your stupid wars and get them killed. That is so brave of you.

We are not sending them in to fight we send them in to defend and starve the terrorists.

Currently it is fighting so why go?

Exclusion zone allows for a zone between the terrorists and military to decrease levels of death and to offer a more peaceful approach to the issue. We starve them till they surrender not 100% go in there and get on front line.
Reply 74
Original post by trumpisbae
Calm down dearest...
Trump is the way to go!

Trump is a good guy, I would 100% prefer him to Clinton. Trump show's a real helpfulness to the American people.
I know crooked Hillary would just bend over and allow her to be :colone: by foreigns.

Bad!

Sad!
Reply 76
America needs more gun control, Donald needs to get in there and get dealing with problems.
Original post by Drewski
No, you answered with empty rhetoric that means nothing.
That's categorically not the same thing.

Your answers have no substance, no basis in reality, no chance of working, completely ignore the issues at hand and show that you don't know what you're talking about.

Leave it to the grown ups.

If your going to dispute the answers, please elaborate. In this case you can do that by explaining what you think should be done to stop terrorism.

Then the other guy can reply by saying "its empty rhetoric" even tho what you would have said is hard fact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending