The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Changing course?

So I'm sitting my A levels currently, and I'm planning on going to Southampton (firm). However, I have now realised that I am completely uninterested in the course I have an offer for and really want to change it. Any ideas what the best way to do this is? Should I just ring them on results day? It is still a social science I want to do, just a different one!
Thanks
Original post by carxto
So I'm sitting my A levels currently, and I'm planning on going to Southampton (firm). However, I have now realised that I am completely uninterested in the course I have an offer for and really want to change it. Any ideas what the best way to do this is? Should I just ring them on results day? It is still a social science I want to do, just a different one!
Thanks

Call them asap to ask for a change, results day will be too late.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Call them asap to ask for a change, results day will be too late.

I'm worried that my offer will change though? Surely if i just call them through adjustment on results day I will be able to change course? I want to see what I get first before I make my decision
Original post by carxto
I'm worried that my offer will change though? Surely if i just call them through adjustment on results day I will be able to change course? I want to see what I get first before I make my decision

If you wait you run the risk of there being no places on the course you want left, if you can accept that risk and would then be happy with your current course choice then fair enough wait.

Quick Reply

Latest