Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslims- what do you think of the Orlando terror attack? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you condone or condemn it?

ReputationRep:
    condemn of course!!! who would think such a thing is righteous?

ReputationRep:
    Condemn!!!!! Thats a weird question and the answer its probably obvious. The muslim that answers condone is obviously not a muslim ( and just call thamselves 'muslims' ) because the one who thinks killing is right or kills someone cant be a muslim.

ReputationRep:
    I condemn it and do not wish to see them as so called muslims. They are vermin and can't accept people for who they are.

Condemn it 100%

ReputationRep:
    Condemn, definitely. As muslims we shouldn't be killing people, whatever happens is up to Allah so we shouldn't take it upon ourselves.

Also, I'm pretty sure the killer should have been praying Fajr at that time and seeing as he wasn't I doubt he was a proper muslim.

ReputationRep:
    I await resident TSR virgins QE2 and Plant Crown's arrival

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Condem obviously. I don't understand how you can support this act and be Muslim. I've seen loads of people saying what he did was good bc homosexuality is looked down upon in Islam.However they seem to forget MURDER is one of the most major sins in Islam. Astagfirallah in the month of Ramadan aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cashcash871)
    Do you condone or condemn it?
    Man I am a muslim too myself and i condemn it, like wtf were they thinking. This attacks contradicts the meaning of Islam, religion of peace and tranquility. Homosexuals should also have the same right as every human being and all should have a cohesive vision towards each other and not judge their character by their sexual orientation. Srry to ppl who were attacked in behalf of those extremists.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.