Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So addicted to it lol:/ Whos your favourite couple?

ReputationRep:
    cara and Nathan are gonna win I think. tom and Sophie were a favourite of mine but now
    I just feel sorry for Sophie because I can see tom is really controlling and insecure and just putting her down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadixx)
    cara and Nathan are gonna win I think. tom and Sophie were a favourite of mine but now
    I just feel sorry for Sophie because I can see tom is really controlling and insecure and just putting her down.
    omg yeah I agree, I kinda like Malin and Terry though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahpnd)
    omg yeah I agree, I kinda like Malin and Terry though
    nooo, I don't like them I feel like malin is too far up his arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahpnd)
    So addicted to it lol:/ Whos your favourite couple?
    So am I! Love this year more than last year's series.

Favourite couple has to be Cara and Nathan. They are one of the most genuine couples and very funny.

I don't like Sophie. I think she's just using Tom and I feel sorry for him. If he has any sense, he ought to get rid. Also don't like Olivia. Seems like she's playing a massive game and I agree with Zara, looks like she only got with Adam for immunity.

Malin and Terry appear to be a little on the rocks. I think she must be quite clingy by the sounds of it. Kady and Scott are never going to last. I've grown to like Kady but I think she's pretty immature.

I just want Zara to find love!! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    So am I! Love this year more than last year's series.

Favourite couple has to be Cara and Nathan. They are one of the most genuine couples and very funny.

I don't like Sophie. I think she's just using Tom and I feel sorry for him. If he has any sense, he ought to get rid. Also don't like Olivia. Seems like she's playing a massive game and I agree with Zara, looks like she only got with Adam for immunity.

Malin and Terry appear to be a little on the rocks. I think she must be quite clingy by the sounds of it. Kady and Scott are never going to last. I've grown to like Kady but I think she's pretty immature.

I just want Zara to find love!! <3
    yeah I feel so sorry for Zara! At first she was so annoying mentioning Miss GB all the time but I've grown to like her now

ReputationRep:
    Zara tonight though 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevh)
    Zara tonight though 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm glad she chose Alex and give Olivia a taste of her own medicine. But I did not expect those antics! Thought the most she'd do would be kissing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    I'm glad she chose Alex and give Olivia a taste of her own medicine. But I did not expect those antics! Thought the most she'd do would be kissing
    LOL she's been de-crowned and she isn't Miss GB anymore :O awkwarddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahpnd)
    LOL she's been de-crowned and she isn't Miss GB anymore :O awkwarddd
    Ah yeah so I've heard. Maybe it's just me but I really didn't think that was necessary. Of course she's got an image/reputation to adhere to but at the end of the day she's a 20 year old girl just doing what people do and regrets it terribly. I don't think she should have been punished for that one bad mistake.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.