The Student Room Group

Possessive?

Do guys get very possessive of their female partner's vagina? My boyfriend is pretty possessive and always reminds me how it's his even jokingly says that even if I were pregnant nothing would stop him from having sex with me and that, after the child exits it'll be all his. He's also like this when it comes to my boob...

Not sure if it's an obsession or not... or he's just very territorial.
Original post by Anonymous
Do guys get very possessive of their female partner's vagina? My boyfriend is pretty possessive and always reminds me how it's his even jokingly says that even if I were pregnant nothing would stop him from having sex with me and that, after the child exits it'll be all his. He's also like this when it comes to my boob...

Not sure if it's an obsession or not... or he's just very territorial.

:wtf:
That is not normal, and you should be careful around him, possibly.
Reply 4
Nothing wrong with that at all. It's male instinct to be possessive about a woman's body, especially when he's having sex with you. Obviously if he gets you pregnant then he will make his mark on your body and create a further sense of belonging for him. I used to do that with my ex (saying that her boobs belonged to me and that p***y was mine and no-one else's) and it used to turn her on in bed. So ofc nothing unusual about it.
Reply 5
Original post by asif007
Nothing wrong with that at all. It's male instinct to be possessive about a woman's body, especially when he's having sex with you. Obviously if he gets you pregnant then he will make his mark on your body and create a further sense of belonging for him. I used to do that with my ex (saying that her boobs belonged to me and that p***y was mine and no-one else's) and it used to turn her on in bed. So ofc nothing unusual about it.

Oh, fair enough. I don't mind it too much, I just think he's always serious and subtly reminding me not to share it with anyone else.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Oh, fair enough. I don't mind it too much, I just think he's always serious and subtly reminding me not to share it with anyone else.

Well obviously he wants to keep you exclusive to him - all men do. If you think he's being serious, maybe he's feeling insecure about you leaving him or cheating. You gotta tell him if you think he's worrying.
Reply 7
If it's somewhat jokingly perhaps, if it's intense I would view it as a bit weird and reclaim your minge and baps..
Reply 8
Original post by asif007
Well obviously he wants to keep you exclusive to him - all men do. If you think he's being serious, maybe he's feeling insecure about you leaving him or cheating. You gotta tell him if you think he's worrying.

I think it's also insecurity because he always reminds me and tells me during sex related stuff..
Reply 9
Original post by Zarek
If it's somewhat jokingly perhaps, if it's intense I would view it as a bit weird and reclaim your minge and baps..

lol, will do.
Sounds like a ****ing creep.
Original post by insert-username
Sounds like a ****ing creep.

Hahaha, some may agree with that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending