Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it possible to have S1 for AS mathematics and S3 for A2 mathematics a level? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit confused as to if I'm allowed to have s1 as an as mathematics module and s3 as an a2 mathematics module whilst s2 being in further mathematics. I'd be greatly obliged for any help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giraffe479)
    I'm a bit confused as to if I'm allowed to have s1 as an as mathematics module and s3 as an a2 mathematics module whilst s2 being in further mathematics. I'd be greatly obliged for any help.
    No: from the Edexcel specification (but the tab doesn't work - all the pairs of units should be in the last column).

National classification code** Cash-in code** Qualifications Compulsory Units Optional Units
    2210 9371 GCE Mathematics C1, C2, C3, C4 M1 and S1 or
    M1 and D1 or
    S1 and D1 or
    S1 and S2 or
    M1 and M2 or
    D1 and D2

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.