Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hey Guys. I'm working for a popular Holiday Resort in the Lake District this summer, 40 hours a week and earning around 1300 a month. Yearly this would take me over the 10000 tax allowance though I'll only be working here a few months! Anyone know how I can get this sorted now as apose to waiting until next April for a tax return?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.