Boris Johnson is awesome Watch

This discussion is closed.
Naveed-7
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Boris Johnson is awesome. He is like a hero. Go on Boris, hopefully you'll be the next prime minister after 23rd June.

"They say we cant do it on our own. We say we can. We are a great country. ..Take back control of huge sums of money, Take back control of our borders, Take back control of our economic policy, our tax, our trade and take back control of our democracy. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the country to speak up." - Boris Johnson

Its true my fellow british friends. We need to leave.
We need to stop listening to David Cameron's lies and deceitful propaganda. They are all lies to make us stay in the EU so that the elite companies can make profit.
They say that if we leave the EU we will break, and we will have to wait 10 years to renegotiate new trade deals. Thats a LIE.
It will probably take us only 2-6 months to renegotiate new trade deals. Maybe a year max.

EU is a dictatorship. They rob us £35+million every month/year. We could have used that money to invest in new businesses, build new factories, new companies, new clinics/hospitals and new jobs. We could have used that money to invest in other country's businesses so that they can come and create jobs here. But we cannot afford that because we have to pay £35+billion every month/year to the EU. Thats why our economy has been crumbling for the past 14 years.

Things might get even more difficult with more immigrants and additional countries to the EU.

If we stay in the EU, we will never be able to leave for a VERY long time, and the EU will continue to rob us. EU is not as easy as it was 46 years ago. Dont believe in David Cameron and his team's lies.
Believe in Boris Johnson.
username878267
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh dear. Always cringey to see people starry eyed at politicians, especially ones like Boris johnson.

You do realise Boris johnson cares nothing about the eu and only about his leadership ambitions.

Also not to mention he fully supported eu membership a few months ago.
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bornblue)
Oh dear. Always cringey to see people starry eyed at politicians, especially ones like Boris johnson.

You do realise Boris johnson cares nothing about the eu and only about his leadership ambitions.

Also not to mention he fully supported eu membership a few months ago.
Yes I do realise that Boris Johnson cares about the country and realises that EU is robbing us and controlling us.

Yes he supported it a few months ago but he must have changed his mind. I wish him best in his PM ambitions and I believe he can rescue us from the EU and help us in the future. Awesome guy.
username878267
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Naveed-7)
Yes I do realise that Boris Johnson cares about the country and realises that EU is robbing us and controlling us.

Yes he supported it a few months ago but he must have changed his mind. I wish him best in his PM ambitions and I believe he can rescue us from the EU and help us in the future. Awesome guy.
He must have changed his mind?
Ah so the fact he had always supported the eu until it became politically convenient to oppose it is just a coincidence then.

Boris doesn't care about this country or the eu. He cares about Boris. He makes Cameron look honest and that takes some doing.

It's sad to see people taken in by him or describe him as 'awesome'.

If 'awesome' means having zero principles and only ever caring about your own career prospects while not caring at all about anyone else then yes, awesome indeed.
JordanL_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Lmfao you must be trolling. "He must have changed his mind"? Yeah, he changed his mind because he saw an opportunity to swoop in and become ****ing PM.
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
(Original post by JordanL_)
Lmfao you must be trolling. "He must have changed his mind"? Yeah, he changed his mind because he saw an opportunity to swoop in and become ****ing PM.
So what? I think he'd do a better job than Cameron.
The main issue right now isnt Boris, it is the dictatorship of the EU which we need to leave. Respect.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

My attitude to those who think Boris actually believes what he says..

I shan't be voting for him to become the next leader of the Conservative Party.
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The main issue right now isnt Boris, it is the dictatorship of the EU which we need to leave. Respect.
If the EU is a dictatorship, why did it take until only recently for Boris to change his mind?

I have a very low opinion of Boris, but I would have hoped if he genuinely thought the EU was that bad he would have spoken sooner than now.
BasicMistake
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh I see, you believe that being a good person is about having the same views as yourself and not about morals or having principles.
AYellowBelly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The huge sums of money he is talking about, ie around £10 billion, is only a drop in the ocean compared with the £772 billion bugeted this year by the Government...
Mrs.Grey
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Boris Johnson is a real knob tbh. Like you spend about 2 million on inputting bike facilities even though the UK is in so much debt? LIKE WHO THE HELL RIDES A BIKE MAN? Barely anyone.
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
My attitude to those who think Boris actually believes what he says..

I shan't be voting for him to become the next leader of the Conservative Party.
:rofl:
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Davij038)
If the EU is a dictatorship, why did it take until only recently for Boris to change his mind?

I have a very low opinion of Boris, but I would have hoped if he genuinely thought the EU was that bad he would have spoken sooner than now.
Boris Johnson is a genuine good chap, period. You guys seem to have a dislike for him. Maybe David Cameron's team wouldnt let him speak out.

Naveed-7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
Boris Johnson is a real knob tbh. Like you spend about 2 million on inputting bike facilities even though the UK is in so much debt? LIKE WHO THE HELL RIDES A BIKE MAN? Barely anyone.
At least he is promoting something healthy for the public. This is still not a good enough reason to hate him. He is a nice chap who wants to help us get out of the control of the EU before it is too late.
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
This is a superb thread. I appreciate anyone who takes part in this discussion, and I also appreciate the people who have/will thumb this thread up and support the Leave campaign. Lets get together and support each other. Lets not give up, take back control and Vote Leave.
Speedbird129
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What a ridiculous statement to make.
Odin's Spear
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Personally, I think Boris Johnson would be a horrendous PM and the Conservative's should stick with David Cameron. The issue with Boris is that he is a liar and he really doesn't have any beliefs other than power. My main gripes with him are:
1) Was pro-EU until it became convenient for him to switch
2) Continues the £350 million to Brussels lie
3) Has never actually held a national government post
4) Has been sacked twice for lies
5) Burnt £50 notes in front of the homeless
6) Has had affairs in the past

Basically, he is unfit to hold office.
Speedbird129
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Odin's Spear)
Personally, I think Boris Johnson would be a horrendous PM and the Conservative's should stick with David Cameron. The issue with Boris is that he is a liar and he really doesn't have any beliefs other than power. My main gripes with him are:

Agreed
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Odin's Spear)

You've got a point with some of those reasons. But I am still Voting Leave.
I have already written on this thread why we should Leave, and I cannot back out from it mate.
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Boris Johnson is awesome. He is like a hero. Go on Boris, hopefully you'll be the next prime minister after 23rd June.
He is indeed great when on message and is able to deliver he own agenda. However, he doesn't stand up to scrutiny very well. He is what you might call a professional bullsh1tter, or politician for short.

"Just exactly why did you make up a quote in an article you wrote for The Times?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhV_UdO6ztQ
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%