Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else apply for the summer school this year? I applied for Mathematics and Economics for my back up. Got my acceptance letter today :P Gassed

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Super Mega Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1939)
    Didn't do LSE choice, but I've heard great things about it. It'll definitely help you, if you choose to apply to study at LSE.
    How will it help me if I were to apply to LSE? Cheers for your reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1939)
    It'll enhance your application for sure! I personally think they favour those who have participated in LSE activities too
    Thanks for your input. What makes you say that they prefer it ?

ReputationRep:
    I finished LSE Choice this year and really liked it. The admissions lady gave me PS feedback and was generally very helpful. I currently have an offer from LSE and I think doing the summer school definitely helped. I've heard that some managed to get in on results day despite missing a grade because they did the summer school, although I'm sure this is rare. I hope you have a great time!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.