Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I thought I would post a thread to see what were people's favourite games on the Game Boy Advance.

The game that sprung to my mind and made me want to create this thread was 'Spyro: Season of Ice', unfortunately I never completed the game, I think I just gave up after it became too difficult for me. I think it was probably my favourite, closely followed by 'Pokemon Emerald'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmyIvory)
    I thought I would post a thread to see what were people's favourite games on the Game Boy Advance.

The game that sprung to my mind and made me want to create this thread was 'Spyro: Season of Ice', unfortunately I never completed the game, I think I just gave up after it became too difficult for me. I think it was probably my favourite, closely followed by 'Pokemon Emerald'
    Mine would most likely be some Pokemon or Mario game, I recently downloaded a GBA emulator and only really played Pokemon and bomberman so far!

I much preferred playing Spyro on Playstation though (how I miss that lil dragon)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pokemon Gold/silver and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

ReputationRep:
    Mario (idk which one) and American dragon.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Pokemonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

ReputationRep:
    Any of the Pokemon games (Gen I-III). Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance. Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, just one? There are so many.

Metroid Fusion is probably my handsdown favourite game on the GBA.

Shoutout to Golden Sun 1 & 2 though, also a fantastic game. Mario superstar sagas were great also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elivercury)
    Oh man, just one? There are so many.

Metroid Fusion is probably my handsdown favourite game on the GBA.

Shoutout to Golden Sun 1 & 2 though, also a fantastic game. Mario superstar sagas were great also.
    Well you can pick more than one game if you want I just personally remembered my Spyro game, I ended up tearing off the label from the cartridge, so it is just a grey block. Luckily I didn't do it to any more, so I don't get them all confused.

I remember playing all sorts of games, including a Dora The Explorer game and a two in one game that included Shark Tale + Shrek 2. My older sister managed to complete the Shrek game and I became really jealous. Oh god, I just remembered Shrek Super Smash. That used to be fun, even if it made me rage a few times.

ReputationRep:
    Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Tom and Jerry, and this other game that I can't remember the name of. It was like... I dunno, it had tonnes of little games on it and it was Mario and Donkey Kong orientated.

ReputationRep:
    Advance wars, mario vs donkey kong, metroid zero mission, astro boy, warioware twisted, mario kart, yoshi's island, duke nukem.

ReputationRep:
    pokemon ruby/sapphire
    I didn't even buy any other games.
    my sister bought "world karate tournament" and tetris, but other than that, I never played a GBA game
    GBA games generally were pretty bad quality - if you wanted to play a video game, you should generally do it on a console (unless it's pokemon)

ReputationRep:
    Advance Wars.

And

Pokémon Sapphire

ReputationRep:
    My favourite Golden Sun: The Lost Age really enjoyable JRPG.

ReputationRep:
    Advance wars, pokemon, yoshi.

ReputationRep:
    My top 5 GBA games:

1. Pokemon Emerald (also makes it into my all time top 5 games)
    2. Legend of Zelda Minish Cap
    3. Super Mario Advance 4: Mario Bros 3
    4. Pokemon Firered
    5. Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.