Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any pictures of the 4 person flats in hawthorns? Blocks t-z I believe! Wondering what storage is like. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeSophia)
    Has anyone got any pictures of the 4 person flats in hawthorns? Blocks t-z I believe! Wondering what storage is like. Thanks!
    Hi Chloe! I haven't got any pictures myself, but have you checked out the Hawthorns virtual tours on the Keele University website? They might help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Hi Chloe! I haven't got any pictures myself, but have you checked out the Hawthorns virtual tours on the Keele University website? They might help
    I have! although I'm a current student and I know that the particular room shown is in fact from Barnes (it's the same room type). Just wondering if they are at all different! Thanks though

ReputationRep:
    I have! although I'm a current student and I know that the particular room shown is in fact from Barnes (it's the same room type). Just wondering if they are at all different! Thanks though
    Oh okay, I didn't realise! I'm going to be starting at Keele this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Oh okay, I didn't realise! I'm going to be starting at Keele this year
    you'll love it I can't wait to get back!

ReputationRep:
    You may have more luck asking on the Facebook freshers group

Samera

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.