Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I wanted to create a thread for nursing applicants who are going in for the September intake at Coventry University in 2016. I couldn't find any threads or groups online so i thought i would make one myself.
    Ive applied for adult nursing and i need BCC to get into Coventry, my predicted grades are BCD.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I have an unconditional offer for Adult Nursing for September

ReputationRep:
    My firm choice is child nursing xx

ReputationRep:
    hi, im nicolle and ive got an unconditional offer to start adult nursing in sept at coventry uni aswell x

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i was just wondering what courses you have done in order to get a unconditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucywedgbrow)
    Hello, i was just wondering what courses you have done in order to get a unconditional offer?
    Well I did Health and social care: health sciences (level 3) for 2 years in college from 2013 - 2015 and I archived the grades to start that year but I deferred to 2016 sept start so my offer still stood!
    Have you gotten your grades back yet?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.