Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you still think having a Top knot/ Man bun is still attractive on a male?

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.

Very few can pull it off, but personally I would say only the messy man bun works.

The "short cut hair on the sides and back and long on top with a tiny two year olds ponytail" looks s**t.

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo it's the ugliest trend ive seen so far, hate it personally.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do think it can be quite attractive but it's not the defining factor tbh

ReputationRep:
    i think the asian samurai style topnot / bun looks cool.

ReputationRep:
    I know Gareth Bale has one and it looks horrible imo i think David Beckham suited it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuushkuush)
    Do you still think having a Top knot/ Man bun is still attractive on a male?
    I'm getting bored of it, I'm really loving the braided top knot on guys.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.