This title has nothing to do with my OP

Watch this thread
Big white
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
If i am ignorant and i realise i'm ignorant could you ever win an argument against me?
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
So how are you ignorant if you realise you are ignorant?
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
I'm confused and hungry...
Big white
Rep:
(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
So how are you ignorant if you realise you are ignorant?
You acknowledge what people say but just ignore it but you're aware of that

^^^ you're also someone i forgot to tag in that"tag who you've wanted to talk to but not been able to" thread by FireFreezer77 or something

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
I'm confused and hungry...
I agree
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Big white)
You acknowledge what people say but just ignore it but you're aware of that

^^^ you're also someone i forgot to tag in that"tag who you've wanted to talk to but not been able to" thread by FireFreezer77 or something
Seems like you're doing so now, then. :lol:

But okay, if you are aware that you're ignorant, then can't people use the fact that you're ignorant to win the argument? Since that's the one thing you're not ignorant about?
Big white
Rep:
Seems like you're doing so now, then. :lol:

But okay, if you are aware that you're ignorant, then can't people use the fact that you're ignorant to win the argument? Since that's the one thing you're not ignorant about?
xD

That's the strength of being ignorant, you just ignore that too :lol:
Milzime
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
ignorance is bliss?
Big white
Rep:
(Original post by Milzime)
ignorance is bliss?
Yes in some cases.
alkaline.
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
yeah
everyone else would realise you've lost, except you.
Big white
Rep:
(Original post by alkaline.)
yeah
everyone else would realise you've lost, except you.
Thus you are ignorant and are still fine xD

*we've found a weakness OH NOOOOOOOOOO
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
xD

That's the strength of being ignorant, you just ignore that too :lol:
Seems a bit contradictory, then, since at times you're ignorant about being ignorant, and at other times, you're not?
Big white
Rep:
Seems a bit contradictory, then, since at times you're ignorant about being ignorant, and at other times, you're not?
Nope that's also another strength because you have the power to be ignorant but you're not always ignorant otherwise you would just be a fool xD
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Nope that's also another strength because you have the power to be ignorant but you're not always ignorant otherwise you would just be a fool xD
Should've mentioned that in the OP then. :rolleyes:

If I'm being honest, this conversation's just getting me more confused..
Big white
Rep:
Should've mentioned that in the OP then. :rolleyes:

If I'm being honest, this conversation's just getting me more confused..
Haha that's my weird imagination for you
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Haha that's my weird imagination for you
:lol:
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
i think this is one of those "jokey" threads
Fractite
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You technically couldn't end an argument if you were ignorant, so you wouldn't be able to win or lose it.

If that makes sense.
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Fractite)
You technically couldn't end an argument if you were ignorant, so you couldn't win or lose it.

If that makes sense.
u wot m8? :angry:
soIiIoquy
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
im bored sum1 tlk 2 me. -sigh
Fractite
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
u wot m8? :angry:
If you were ignorant, you wouldn't know better than to keep an argument going as you ignore everything and think that you're correct...
...simply thinking about this is making my mind implode.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (147)
41.88%
Not yet, but I will soon (64)
18.23%
No (140)
39.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed