AQA Environmental Studies Unit 3 and 4

Watch
HarryPea122
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How did everyone find the ENVS3 paper today?
I found it fine, but I do have one question. When it showed the diagrams of equipment to control pollution did it ask for the name or the pollutant it reduces?
I'm worried about Fridays paper because I haven't revised much recently, but my notes are fine so I reckon I'll do okay
maggie43
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HarryPea122)
How did everyone find the ENVS3 paper today?
I found it fine, but I do have one question. When it showed the diagrams of equipment to control pollution did it ask for the name or the pollutant it reduces?
I'm worried about Fridays paper because I haven't revised much recently, but my notes are fine so I reckon I'll do okay
Hi there. I haven't revised either.. It asked for the pollutant. I also thought it asked for the name but it didn't. Which essay did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
HarryPea122
Rep:
?
(Original post by maggie43)
Hi there. I haven't revised either.. It asked for the pollutant. I also thought it asked for the name but it didn't. Which essay did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dam, hopefully they will accept 'dry flue gas desulphurisation' and 'Oil interceptors' but its so annoying ive done that hehe :/
I did 7b about environmental impacts of renewables and non-renewables, wbu?
maggie43
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Dam, hopefully they will accept 'dry flue gas desulphurisation' and 'Oil interceptors' but its so annoying ive done that hehe :/
I did 7b about environmental impacts of renewables and non-renewables, wbu?
I do 7c I found it quite easier than the rest. How do you structure your essays? Are you self teaching yourself or you're at a college? Does your teacher give you tips on exam technique?

Posted from TSR Mobile
HarryPea122
Rep:
?
(Original post by maggie43)
I do 7c I found it quite easier than the rest. How do you structure your essays? Are you self teaching yourself or you're at a college? Does your teacher give you tips on exam technique?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A little intro, main points in the middle and a conclusion at the end. Im at a college but our teacher taught us literally nothing so i made notes from the book, spec, teachers notes, sample and past papers online
maggie43
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A little intro, main points in the middle and a conclusion at the end. Im at a college but our teacher taught us literally nothing so i made notes from the book, spec, teachers notes, sample and past papers online
okay thanks. Good luck with unit 4
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
38.14%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
9.79%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.19%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.74%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.89%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.25%

Watched Threads