The Student Room Group

A2 revising theories from the "theory and methods" part of scly4

How are you revising theories from scly4? I've tried reading over my notes, making mind maps, flashcards, and nothing seems to be helping it go and stay in! usually I don't have any issues with sociology revision but for some reason this stuff isn't staying in! any tips would be greatly appreciated :smile: and I don't mind helping with other areas, i'm sussed for everything else but this!
Hi, im memorising essays...well trying to lol
The questions are generic so hopefully this works unless they surprise us :/

Do you do mass media?
Reply 2
ANYONE WHO'S GOT CRIME AND DEVIANCE AND THEORY METHODS ESSAYS READ THIS!

I got an A* in Mass Media last year and have quite a few essays on the unit from which i revised from, we can do a swap if you're up for it, my mass media essays for your crime and deviance and theory methods essays.

PM ME.
Original post by Passc3c4
ANYONE WHO'S GOT CRIME AND DEVIANCE AND THEORY METHODS ESSAYS READ THIS!

I got an A* in Mass Media last year and have quite a few essays on the unit from which i revised from, we can do a swap if you're up for it, my mass media essays for your crime and deviance and theory methods essays.

PM ME.

Hi, im currently a second year student studying sociology and psychology. I obtained an A* in Sociology and have a few essays mainly on crime and theories, and some on methods in context- my little sister is doing mass media this year, and she has little essays on it as I did beliefs in soc so I dont mind exchanging
My email is [email protected]

Also in general does anyone need the essays I dont mind emailing others

Good luck guys :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Emilycunningham
Hi, im currently a second year student studying sociology and psychology. I obtained an A* in Sociology and have a few essays mainly on crime and theories, and some on methods in context- my little sister is doing mass media this year, and she has little essays on it as I did beliefs in soc so I dont mind exchanging

Thank You for sending me your essays!!! They are AMAZING!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Emilycunningham

would really appreciate if you could send me any crime and beliefs essays to [email protected] thankyouu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending