The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
musicboy
This is clearly very silly. I mean, why would you do that? You are just limiting how fast you can walk and you'd pobably fall over. Also wouldn't your arse stick out the top of you jeans?

MB

I get around these problems by striding and swaggering like a drugged chimp, and wearing my Calvin Klein undies over my arse. My pants are on display, but not my arse. A very practical and stylish look, I think you'll agree.

I also wear my baseball cap backwards to shade myself from the sun's harmful rays. When the rest of the population is suffering from cancer of the back of the neck through too much sun exposure, I will laugh heartily. "Who looks silly now?!", I'll say.
Reply 21
Trousers
I get around these problems by striding and swaggering like a drugged chimp, and wearing my Calvin Klein undies over my arse. My pants are on display, but not my arse. A very practical and stylish look, I think you'll agree.

I also wear my baseball cap backwards to shade myself from the sun's harmful rays. When the rest of the population is suffering from cancer of the back of the neck through too much sun exposure, I will laugh heartily. "Who looks silly now?!", I'll say.

oh my goodness, you are so...whats the word? :rolleyes:
lololol...yall dnt knw what body poppin is???.....i cant be bothered to explain it...but its like a mime...but u can do waves with ur arms...moonwalk...well funky stuff only for the gifted ones... :biggrin: heheheheeh
omg wo was the guy that sed dat boddy poppin is wqen u sit inside a box??? what the fukkk..looooooooooooooooool
Reply 23
...GiNuWiNe...
lololol...yall dnt knw what body poppin is???.....i cant be bothered to explain it...but its like a mime...but u can do waves with ur arms...moonwalk...well funky stuff only for the gifted ones... :biggrin: heheheheeh
omg wo was the guy that sed dat boddy poppin is wqen u sit inside a box??? what the fukkk..looooooooooooooooool

thankyou for that explanation..i had all kinds of stuff running through my mind! :rolleyes:
Reply 24
...GiNuWiNe...
yo ppl im a body popper... and i jus wanna check if theres any good bodypoppers/breakdancers out there.....holla bak :cool:

nah but i do have Darrins Dance Grooves lol - I still can't pop and lock!

Latest