Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone get scared of eating their mom's food after getting into an argument? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Though I have a good relationship with my mother, I always become skeptical of what my mom puts into my food after I get into an argument with her. Particularly so if I had a nasty behaviour. Maybe I secretly believe that I deserve whatever it is I'm imagining that my mom wants to do to me??
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Maybe dont get into arguments.
    Don't get into arguments till after you have eaten.
    Learn to cook.
    Go on a diet.
    Learn not to be nasty to your mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ioclops)
    Though I have a good relationship with my mother, I always become skeptical of what my mom puts into my food after I get into an argument with her. Particularly so if I had a nasty behaviour. Maybe I secretly believe that I deserve whatever it is I'm imagining that my mom wants to do to me??
    Always say Sorry before she starts to cook a meal
    No, im joking, she's not going to do anything bad to you because she loves you
    You have nothing to worry about
    Has your mum recently had a new baby and suffering from post natal depression ?
    If not then you'll be ok
    If you really want something to be scared about watch this film
    Its called Baby Blues type the title of the name on any free film website or just go to
    www.123movies.to
    click on that link above. I saw that film last night on there
    It scared me shitless and im a freaking adult
    I was rooting for all the kids to escape
    But i must say it was an excellent film, iv'e never heard of it before

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.