Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to: Get 666 Rep on TSR in 66 minutes.[Chinese Scientists Hate Me - Step 6 Is MAD] Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

This is my soon-to-be-non-controversial-much-loved-non-hated thread on how to get rep today on the loving community that is: TSR.

Step 1)
    Be a hot girl and make sure people know, believe it or not I'm actually Angelina Jolie, I often lurk here to adopt kids.

Step 2)
    Post something that the majority of people will agree with. It doesn't matter if it's stupid, who gives a sh*t, we're farming reputation here!

Step 3)
    Cultivate a cult. To follow you and to like everything you say.

Step 4)
    Buy a yacht with your rep and admit you're not actually Angelina Jolie.

#RepTrend

Let's try to get TSR back on track and focusing on schooling, stupid AMA's and threads that ask you "Why the **** am I still awake?".

#SaveTSR

Much love,

Good luck with the rep farming and yes, before any smart-asses say this is an elaborate scheme to get rep, it is - that and the fact I'm getting bored of seeing those threads, and because I like Angelina Jolie.

BONUS TIP!
    Buy a bunch of Chinese penny workers in China, set up a factory and you're set. K bye.

ReputationRep:
    :teehee: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Results)
    Hi,

This is my soon-to-be-non-controversial-much-loved-non-hated thread on how to get rep today on the loving community that is: TSR.

Step 1)
    Be a hot girl and make sure people know, believe it or not I'm actually Angelina Jolie, I often lurk here to adopt kids.

Step 2)
    Post something that the majority of people will agree with. It doesn't matter if it's stupid, who gives a sh*t, we're farming reputation here!

Step 3)

Step 4)
    Buy a yacht with your rep and admit you're not actually Angelina Jolie.

#RepTrend

Let's try to get TSR back on track and focusing on schooling, stupid AMA's and threads that ask you "Why the **** am I still awake?".

#SaveTSR

Much love,

Good luck with the rep farming and yes, before any smart-asses say this is an elaborate scheme to get rep, it is - that and the fact I'm getting bored of seeing those threads, and because I like Angelina Jolie.

BONUS TIP!
    Buy a bunch of Chinese penny workers in China, set up a factory and you're set. K bye.
    How come you have got no rep then?

(Original post by Results)
    Hi,

Step 3)
    Can I cultivate peaches?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i know who this is directed at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachel.crabtree)
    looooooool haha that made me laugh!!
    Lool, I meant no disrespect, it's all jokes tbh x

(Original post by Fractite)
    :teehee: :toofunny:
    xD Shh

(Original post by ODES_PDES)
    How come you have got no rep then?
    I try not to dominate the rep market I think it's only fair - right?

(Original post by ihatePE)
    i know who this is directed at

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Can I cultivate peaches?
    Those hairy plump things? Sure! Why not eh?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.