Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do i play games with this girl I'm seeing , she's been doing plenty with me !

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like an already toxic situation, you shouldn't be trying to do this to someone, even if you feel like they are doing it to you... obviously I can't comment too far as I don't know the extent she is working you, but if it is a serious amount then maybe reconsider this relationship :/

Good Luck!

(Original post by rubybrown1234)
    This sounds like an already toxic situation, you shouldn't be trying to do this to someone, even if you feel like they are doing it to you... obviously I can't comment too far as I don't know the extent she is working you, but if it is a serious amount then maybe reconsider this relationship :/

Good Luck!
    just a bit of banter ! She's ignoring my messages lol any tips

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Angels and ministers of grace, defend us.

If you're going to claim mind games (or posts about them) are mere "banter" then **** off here and leave her the **** alone. There's no "lol" and no tips. Just GTFO.

Also, if I see the word "banter" misused ONE MORE ****ING TIME

ReputationRep:
    If she is ignoring you then just don't bother sending anymore messages until she does.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I wouldn't rise to it soon as someone plays silly games like that I lose interest.

ReputationRep:
    This 'banter' could possibly ruin the relationship

ReputationRep:
    You don't.

Simple.

ReputationRep:
    If she's not messaging you then she may want you to get the hint.. Supposing as you're not as irresistable as you like and she's not being mysterious to get in your pants.

ReputationRep:
    If someone was ignoring my messages I'd take the hint and move on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.