Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

dont women secretly love the sexualisation of nipples?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i think women should be allowed to free the nip and breastfeed in public and all, and shouldn't feel self conc of their nipples showing. but why do women pretend that they dont want boobs to be considered sexy?

i know a lot of the time it's more about empowering and stuff and embracing your body but women can't deny that with/without a bra, showing a bit of boob isn't sexy.
    cleavage and side boob and underboob is sexy af and girls know this and if they didnt like it and the attention they get from it then why don't they stop?

they say they don't do it for men, they do it for themselves but most of the time theyre talking absolute ****. women love the fact that boobs are sexy and theyre always trying to find ways to make their boobs even better so why do they then pretend that they hate the sexualisation of boobs and nipples?

yeah maybe it's weird that men can show their nipples and people don't bat an eyelid and when a women does it it's sexual. but isn't that kind of good?? that girls nipples are hot and boobs are another beautiful feature that girls have over boys.

guys don't care if your nipples show they just think it looks nice, and you secretly want them to like the way it looks. so stop complaining you know boobs are sexy, get them out as much as you want but don't then have a go at guys who look at them. it isn't guys who have a problem with nipples on instagram

ReputationRep:
    I just LOVE first time posters and their controversial views

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    soz if i seem ignorant i just need help understanding

ReputationRep:
    ... This is exaclty like saying 'Why do men not have their scrotums hanging out of the zip holes of their trousers'

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    WTF
    I'm pretty sure the whole point of free the nipple is to stop the sexualization of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    WTF
    I'm pretty sure the whole point of free the nipple is to stop the sexualization of them?
    yeah exactly but women secretly love the sexualisation of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigstar)
    yeah exactly but women secretly love the sexualisation of them
    Init bro, all women desire the fornification of there nips

ReputationRep:
    I don't think women care about free the nipple - I doubt many of them even know about it

ReputationRep:
    "yeah exactly but women secretly love the sexualisation of them"

Ah yes thank you I'm so grateful that you, a man, are able to tell me what I, a woman, believe, thus saving me from that painful and difficult process of having my own opinion.

D*ck.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.