Turn on thread page Beta

Law revision watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This may sound like a bit of a silly question, which is why I'm not asking my tutors. Basically, for lectures and seminars, our tutors set us the required reading. This includes reading from the text book, as well as cases and journal articles. I was wondering if I should revise the full cases and journal articles as well as the reading from the textbook itself. At first I thought 'Definitely' but now looking at the amount I have to revise, I'm beginning to wonder if they really expect us to learn ALL of it.

Most people won't read all of it, or perhaps even any of it. I would suggest that you do read it as it is the best way to get a real in-depth understanding of the area of law you're studying. When it comes to exams and coursework, you will be thankful you did a bit of leg work months ago.

For the cases, reading them in full might work and it is the best way to go about it. But in all truth case-summaries coupled with skim-reading can give a decent insight.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.