Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Please can somebody help me with all the battles and with all the treaties and just everything??!!! Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missdiorxx)
    Please can somebody help me with all the battles and with all the treaties and just everything??!!! Thanks!!
    r u doing custers battle and all that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX)
    r u doing custers battle and all that?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    dont really understand it myself all i no he made them lose the battle of the little bighorn thats it reall

ReputationRep:
    dont really understand it myself all i no he made them lose the battle of the little bighorn thats it reall
    Aha, okay XD
    I'm actually dreading this paper...

ReputationRep:
    Aha, okay XD
    I'm actually dreading this paper...
    same i failed the medicine so relying on this one to change my mark like thats gunna happpen

ReputationRep:
    same i failed the medicine so relying on this one to change my mark like thats gunna happpen
    I've sat here staring at the same page of my book for about 5 hours and nothings gone in yet .... ;(

ReputationRep:
    Hi, these are some info about the battles. Sorry if the images are a bit blurry, my camera's not the best :/ Good luck tomorrow though!

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831130.183192.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  164.6 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831148.864986.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  119.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electramoon)
    Hi, these are some info about the battles. Sorry if the images are a bit blurry, my camera's not the best :/ Good luck tomorrow though!

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831130.183192.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  164.6 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831148.864986.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  119.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow! Thank you so much! That was really thoughtful of you - good luck for tomorrow as well! x

ReputationRep:
    kdhfli

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.