username2322685
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone got any predictions on what topics are likely to come up on Wednesday 15th June 2016? Especially 6 markers cuz I always seem to mess the chemistry 6 markers up. Good luck for the last few weeks of exams
twentystraveller
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I just did some past papers, and types of bonding seems to be a likely one, either that or displacement reactions (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine). Noble gases is a slight possibility. It's basically anything where you can write a lot about, and talk about different or similar properties. (ionic, metallic, giant and simple covalent bonding and their properties, making sure you know them inside out!)

I did a question the other day, which asked about water and hydrogen gas, it tricks you by naming elements, so you just have to identify what type of bonding it has and describe it as much as possible, i revised this topic well and got 6/6! It was actually pretty simple and easy to get full marks!

I hope this helps

Excited for tomorrow! xD
good luck too!
username2322685
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by jasminenctang)
Hey! I just did some past papers, and types of bonding seems to be a likely one, either that or displacement reactions (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine). Noble gases is a slight possibility. It's basically anything where you can write a lot about, and talk about different or similar properties. (ionic, metallic, giant and simple covalent bonding and their properties, making sure you know them inside out!)

I did a question the other day, which asked about water and hydrogen gas, it tricks you by naming elements, so you just have to identify what type of bonding it has and describe it as much as possible, i revised this topic well and got 6/6! It was actually pretty simple and easy to get full marks!

I hope this helps

Excited for tomorrow! xD
good luck too!
Thank you so much!! And good luck for tomorrow too

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.15%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (382)
29.23%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise